2017 DII-AAA Favorites

AllRegion

Hey guys...I know we're still in the middle of the playoffs, but I wanted to start a thread for each class so we can get a feel for who will be the favorites in 2017. Who returns a lot from a solid team this year and will be a breakout team next year? Who is good this year and will be able to keep it up and not lose many key guys? Who will be the 2017 DII-AAA champs?

Let's hear it! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not defendin Catholic North...but' the playin nobody comment is kinda a joke comment

who did YALL play

Booger Just sayin  :popcorneater:

how? other than belfry and fulton who did they play thats good? with all the talent and rescources they have they should have coasted to state.. but playing weak competition will bite you when it comes playoffs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Who’s going to lead the pirates offense this year?
    • Pickett is good, may have a Mr. Football like season if he’s used correctly. One of the best teams Marion has fielded in a while. I think they go 12-1 and loose to ER.  ER has better players at almost every position. If they play discipline this year, they win soundly. If they don’t though…Marion could sneak away with it.
    • I’m betting the house on the Indians. Pickett and Co will be the only team to challenge the Indians in the East. Huntingdon can in the West. I think Brooks goes 15-0 and has the first perfect season and state championship in ER history.
    • Sounds like a great opportunity has opened up for the football team.  With the head coach of the diamond rebels making it official and quitting this week, there should be some room for the gridiron guys to benefit. I assume the administration won’t continue paying six figures to two former coach that quit to continue teaching drivers Ed. Thats pretty good money that could be redirected toward the football program. Also, with the more recent policies of pushing kids to only play one sport, abolishing the baseball program altogether would help on Friday nights in the fall. There is some decent speed on that baseball team that should’ve been playing on Fridays IMO. I’m not sure if anybody would really miss that baseball program anyway with it being across town from the school. The liability of letting players actually use the facilities could also be mitigated with closing the program. That liability seems to be a really big issue for 825. Anyway, it seems like a great opportunity is available.
    • Yeah, I read about their spring blue/gray scrimmage after I typed that.   Sounds like a real mess over there.  I just hate that for 'em.  Haw