BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

BA may consider using back up qb in this one. Word on the street , he is the best they have had in several years.

what?? Dumbest statement I have ever heard on T.. Oatsvall is the best qb in the state this year and it's his last game of a great career and you'd take him out? Get out of here.. Also Schoenwald is a matchup problem at TE and BA has been using him very effectively as of late

Key to game for ba is to contain TC. Ensworth held him to less than 100 yards both games. If BA can contain those long td runs and make MBA beat them other ways they should win.

Ba only contained TC once the past two years - the first game last year he only had one long td run toward the end of the game- the last two games he has run all over ba.

Ba should score enough points to win if they can stop the big play from MBA

ensworth arguably had the best back end in the state this season all of their DBs are possible D1 guys

You guys are obviously BA dads based on previous threads. My  earlier thread was for the back up to add another dimension to the BA offense , not to take over in the championship game. You guys must have never played the sport and are living through your kids. Wow , keep the conversation on an adult level and just appreciate the competitive match up. MBA whipped BA earlier this year and based on his White's  late season history , they will again.

Zone Read, you should watch a game outside Carlton Flatt stadium if you think BA QB is states best. 

how's your crappy qb academy going haha.. stop being a BA hater and even if i was a BA dad(I'm  not)  what does it matter and really..whipped?? they lost 31-24 dude shut up you are a troll account.. what's your problem against coach white buddy? Tell me one qb with BA qb credentials I'll wait.. and why would they take gavin away from being TE? your are an idiot sir

Edited by zoneread56

You guys really need a job. Go to work. Go back and see Whites demise against MUS which BA whipped during the regular season and having to go into overtime with MBA last year after winning by 3 scores earlier in the season . You tell me who the better prepared teams were. You guys open a conversation then get angry when someone comments. The BA QB left CPA ( Weatherly now at UTC) and FRA ( Jones at Liberty) . I heard no mention of those two being best in state last year. You guys live in a self contained world. Congrats!

You guys really need a job. Go to work. Go back and see Whites demise against MUS which BA whipped during the regular season and having to go into overtime with MBA last year after winning by 3 scores earlier in the season . You tell me who the better prepared teams were. You guys open a conversation then get angry when someone comments. The BA QB left CPA ( Weatherly now at UTC) and FRA ( Jones at Liberty) . I heard no mention of those two being best in state last year. You guys live in a self contained world. Congrats!

he left cpa in elementary school and came to BA as a freshman hahaha get out of your feelings i cant believe you think he was dodging competition get out of here and bc they werent best in state last year bc it was Bunch and Duece Wallace.. have fun coaching at BGA at not winning crap every year ik who you are.. MBA and BA were 2 best in state last year so a close second game was expected and everyone knew that.. MUS was bad I agree but MBA no

Edited by zoneread56

he left cpa in elementary school and came to BA as a freshman hahaha get out of your feelings i cant believe you think he was dodging competition get out of here and bc they werent best in state last year bc it was Bunch and Duece Wallace.. have fun coaching at BGA at not winning crap every year ik who you are.. MBA and BA were 2 best in state last year so a close second game was expected and everyone knew that.. MUS was bad I agree but MBA no