BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

Calm down Zone read. You start something , be willing to finish. The fact that you and Vandy drop to insults so quickly, suggests an insight to your intellect. 

Please lol. All im saying is that your comment about wanting to change QB positions was terrible. I did not try and insult anyone and I do not know why you are so quick to bash BA. I have been to two of their games all year. Not affiliated with BA at all just go to a lot of the MBA, Ensworth, and BA games throughout the years. You my friend are very bias against BA obviously lol. You need to calm down on this thread bud.

You guys really need a job. Go to work. Go back and see Whites demise against MUS which BA whipped during the regular season and having to go into overtime with MBA last year after winning by 3 scores earlier in the season . You tell me who the better prepared teams were. You guys open a conversation then get angry when someone comments. The BA QB left CPA ( Weatherly now at UTC) and FRA ( Jones at Liberty) . I heard no mention of those two being best in state last year. You guys live in a self contained world. Congrats!

This also is a very funny statement if you know the facts. Please don't throw statements like this out if you can't back it up haha 

Question for zone read, why did you say that CPA is the most hated private in the state. Sounds like you try to stir up trouble. Maybe you should get off the threads. Curious about the CPA comment,. Did you not get accepted ? 

lol i would never go there and CPA is the most hated private school that plays public schools is what i meant.. and dang i am impressed bc you had to do some digging to find that post idek what thread its in.. Me stir up trouble lol? give me a break your the one coming in here starting crap bc your a qb coach at a terrible football program

Let me introduce myself. I am a former player that follows both high school and college ball. I have friends with kids at many of the local schools  and was introduced to this sight just this year. I am an engineer by trade ( not a crappy qb coach as you suggest) . I have to admit that you guys are the most entertaining that I have run across. You invite people to comment on your questions then blast obscenities at their answer if if differs from your opinion. I would be willing to bet that you are either at your sons practice right now or at home allowing your wife to support you both. Just for sheer pleasure, you now have a new best friend. Now, why do you insist that CPA is the most hated school. Please share this valuable opinion of yours ?