BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

Zone Read, BA is not even the best team in the mid state. See today's Tennessean. Peachtree went 8-4 brother. Your national powers were 1-21. When you go on line and spout these claims, you should know what your talking about and you do not. Dude !!! Your just plain ignorant and not ashamed to show it daily. Wow. 

Let's do the math Zone Read. MBA and BA both played good Kentucky and Alabama teams. They both lost. BA has lost at least 4 to Trinity. We have two solutions, either your "big boy " league is not as good as you think, or Tennessee football in general is weaker than the surrounding states. What are your thoughts on this proclamation ?

From here on we should just post predictions/outcomes and why! I'll start us off

BA: 35

MBA: 31

If BA Defense can stop TC A LOT better than last game then this would cause MBA to throw it which is not their cup of tea which would put BA defense in a great position for 3 and outs. But if they can't stop him then I can see the score turn to an MBA victory.

On the BA side their offense will have to be able to run the ball effectively which they couldn't last outing. It seems they have thrown it a lot more since they played MBA which fits their personell a lot better with all those good WRs. If they can throw it effectively which will open up the run game they will be tough to stop.

I can't wait to watch this match up because it's s heated rivalry between two very good football teams.

After sitting back and looking at this thread the last few days with out an account I feel compelled to make one. Wildcat, you are the biggest joke of a poster that I have ever encountered on this website in my 10 years of following it. You come on here making all this strife over something someone said for what? Either you are a butthurt CPA dad or a disgruntled QB coach from BGA so what is it? You talk crap about D2AA football when everyone in the state will tell you it's the states best football league. I promise you BA or for the most part anyone in D2AA would smoke your “team". the reason BA had to play a team like A+ is the same reason a Baylor has to play Howard or how MBA had to play melrose. Bc they can only get 1 or maybe 2 quality games that aren't league games per year and most of those are out of state games. So when teams turn them down they have to play not good teams. And you really think that anyone knew that olive branch would be bad this year: no they didn't. Enlighten us on your team Wildcat who is it? This is a BA MBA thread so let's Keep it that way. Also, what exactly is the problem you have with BA I'm curious to and who do ou think is the best mid state team Is if it's not MBA or BA?

Edited by owlman1967