BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

Inependense , Oakland and MBA top 3 according to paper today. By the way, "play not good teams" is not a sentence.

The paper lol that's what you are basing this off of? I actually went to the BHS Indy game last night. Indy IMO isn't even top 5 in the state. Their inability to throw the ball against an average BHS defense and having to get the ball to recovers strictly on screen plays and fake screens shows their lack of talent offensively. They let BHS run QB power all night with no adjustments against a QB that can't throw the ball well. Indy is lucky they are in 5a cuz they wouldn't make it any higher. They have great athletes but they wouldn't even beat a mid level team in D2AA.

Vandy, every time you make an assessment, you scream " I played middle school football" . Indy is in the finals brother. They played a tough semi final game and won. I guess the Tennessean should consult you before they make there Top 10 list. Still laughing. You and Zone read have the IQ of a goat.

A tough game in 5a lol. That's like saying since western Michigan is undefeated in the MAC then they should be a top team in the country lol. Please at least be able to gauge the level of completion before posting ignorant comments. You are one angry elf

Vandy, every time you make an assessment, you scream " I played middle school football" . Indy is in the finals brother. They played a tough semi final game and won. I guess the Tennessean should consult you before they make there Top 10 list. Still laughing. You and Zone read have the IQ of a goat.

A tough game in 5a lol. That's like saying since western Michigan is undefeated in the MAC then they should be a top team in the country lol. Please at least be able to gauge the level of completion before posting ignorant comments. You are one angry elf