BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

And back to the state championship game....

Looking forward to seeing if BA can slow down Ty Chandler at all. In the first game, MBA's line did a great job of allowing him to be running full speed when he hit the hole. It was a dominating performance, and he is electric to watch run the ball - has the potential to score every time he touches it. But MBA still only won by 7, and BA had the ball for a potential game-tying score at the end. Should be a great game between two good teams.

Also Vandy, if you do not think that introducing a modified package against a team that has already whipped you , theN your football knowlege is stuck at the middle school level. 

you say " whipped you" as if im a bias BA fan. Adjustments will be made on both sides for sure but something that dramatic and changing QBs is idiotic and your football knowledge is sub par bud. 

And back to the state championship game....

Looking forward to seeing if BA can slow down Ty Chandler at all. In the first game, MBA's line did a great job of allowing him to be running full speed when he hit the hole. It was a dominating performance, and he is electric to watch run the ball - has the potential to score every time he touches it. But MBA still only won by 7, and BA had the ball for a potential game-tying score at the end. Should be a great game between two good teams.

Thank you to someone who wants to talk about the actual thread. You are appreciated.

Now, a reasonable question Zone Read. The answer is , probably not but that does not make the school "crappy" as you say. If you think football makes a school better, then you are not very educated my friend. The best schools in this MLK, Humme Fog,USN, and MBA are all nationally ranked institutions. Only 2 even have a football team. I would contend that the kids from CPA are going to better colleges and have higher starting salaries than the BA kids with the great football team. It would be very easy to research this information to prove me wrong. I will let you stew on that. In the meantime, send more ridiculous comments, it helps bring amusement to so many.

Ok... I hate to make another non MBA vs. BA post on this thread, but I feel like I have to say something.

I clicked on the thread and was sad and surprised to slug through all the CPA crap.

I truly am a CPA dad.  There are not many of us on CoachT (actually I don't know of anyone else, it's not something that comes up in normal conversations).

I'm not a fan of zoneread56 because if you look through his past posts you will see continuous back and forth bickering.  It's sad because I think he knows a lot about HS football in TN and would probably be fun to talk to in another setting.

WILDCAT84, you are your own dude, but I'd recommend just letting it go...

To answer the previous question, I have not seen a CPA team I felt could beat the corresponding BA team, but that is not the focus.  I don't know the focus or mission of any other football team because my son only plays for CPA, but I can tell you I'm thrilled beyond words with the work CPA's coaching staff does with our young men in preparing them for life after high school football.  I have a ton of respect for MBA and BA and would assume parents from those schools feel the same.

You see on CoachT forums a lot of "well, if you want to play with the big dogs...".  That's just fan talk and not usually the goal of a school.  It's my speculation that CPA does not want to "play with the big dogs" but rather just play which I support 100%.

I can tell you from experience how good you were in any high school sport will quickly fade but the lessons you can learn by just playing will last a lifetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All right, MBA versus BA?  My heart is with MBA because the past, but on paper I think BA is a couple of TDs better and I think it would be hard to beat BA twice in the same year.

Good luck to both though, awesome coaches, players, and fans on both sides.

Ok... I hate to make another non MBA vs. BA post on this thread, but I feel like I have to say something.

I clicked on the thread and was sad and surprised to slug through all the CPA crap.

I truly am a CPA dad. There are not many of us on CoachT (actually I don't know of anyone else, it's not something that comes up in normal conversations).

I'm not a fan of zoneread56 because if you look through his past posts you will see continuous back and forth bickering. It's sad because I think he knows a lot about HS football in TN and would probably be fun to talk to in another setting.

WILDCAT84, you are your own dude, but I'd recommend just letting it go...

To answer the previous question, I have not seen a CPA team I felt could beat the corresponding BA team, but that is not the focus. I don't know the focus or mission of any other football team because my son only plays for CPA, but I can tell you I'm thrilled beyond words with the work CPA's coaching staff does with our young men in preparing them for life after high school football. I have a ton of respect for MBA and BA and would assume parents from those schools feel the same.

You see on CoachT forums a lot of "well, if you want to play with the big dogs...". That's just fan talk and not usually the goal of a school. It's my speculation that CPA does not want to "play with the big dogs" but rather just play which I support 100%.

I can tell you from experience how good you were in any high school sport will quickly fade but the lessons you can learn by just playing will last a lifetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All right, MBA versus BA? My heart is with MBA because the past, but on paper I think BA is a couple of TDs better and I think it would be hard to beat BA twice in the same year.

Good luck to both though, awesome coaches, players, and fans on both sides.

much respect bcd