BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

100% agree with this post. What's your thoughts on the big game on Thursday?

Honestly it's tough for me to call. I haven't seen MBA in person this year although I've seen BA.

This is not about who is the better team. I think if they played 10 times it would split 5 and 5. It's about who is better this particular night.

I'm gonna give MBA the slightest of edges because they want revenge and because of Ty Chandler. Here's how much my mind is made up. MBA 50.1% BA 49.9% chance to win Haha.

If ba is smart they will study the Ensworth film. I'm sure they have. If TC finds a seam he is gone. Ba doesn't have the speed to check him past the linebackers. Also look at the second half of the Alabama team game. If ba can hold TC to 125-175 yards they win. They can ill afford to let him run all over and score 3-5 long td runs like they did last game.

I would sell out to stop the run and make MBA beat me thru the air. TC will have his moments but ba can not get into a foot race where they let him score 4 times while taking a min off the clock to do so.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Btw I looked at TC stats - he had by far the most yards and yards per carry against ba the entire year. He rushed 28 times against Baylor for a 5 yards per carry avg. 21 times against ba for 16.2 avg . Almost double his avg for the season.

Doesn't quite add up in my head what happened during that first game. His longest run in both Ensworth games was 14 yards on more carries than during the ba game

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Btw I looked at TC stats - he had by far the most yards and yards per carry against ba the entire year. He rushed 28 times against Baylor for a 5 yards per carry avg. 21 times against ba for 16.2 avg . Almost double his avg for the season.

Doesn't quite add up in my head what happened during that first game. His longest run in both Ensworth games was 14 yards on more carries than during the ba game

BA offense played it's probably worst game all year against MBA and still lost by 7 and had chance to tie at the end. I feel this time around it will be different and BA can get the offense rolling. Your right the defense must sellout to stop TC. Ensworth's db's came up and tackled Ty so if BA can do that it should bode well for them