Chattanooga area boys 2016-17

FootballFan51

Region 3-AA...Can the Chattanooga teams sweep this year?

Loudon at Tyner

Sequoyah at Brainerd

East Ridge at Sweetwater

Howard at McMinn Central

Haven't seen any District 5 teams in action this year, however the only game(IMO) that may be up for grabs is the ERidge game. E Ridge beat Sweetwater twice this season in close games and this game may be a tad tougher.

District 6 won 3-1; Howard loss by 3 to McCentral!

Tuesday night it's:

Tyner vs McMinn Central

Brainerd vs East Ridge

Go RAMS!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will probably come down to the last 2-3 possessions. But at any rate both teams will represent Chattanooga well going forward!

As predicted the last couple plays by both teams determined the winner. Congrats to Brainerd and good luck against LA..we have a big challenge on Monday night and I pray for safe travels as we journey to Macon Co.

Go RAMS!!!

As predicted the last couple plays by both teams determined the winner. Congrats to Brainerd and good luck against LA..we have a big challenge on Monday night and I pray for safe travels as we journey to Macon Co.

Go RAMS!!!

definitely true- I thought Tyner had to keep it in the 50's and Brainerd hit 60. 50's or under from here on out for Tyner or they will not make it. But the Rams are capable.

As for Brainerd they can be comfortable in the 60's and are poised for yet another run. Impressive win last night!