Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

Okay guys now that things have settled down a bit I want to get back to it. I watched practice today and I think we have a great plan in place.  I can say that our boys are motivated and they are showing a lot of confidence.  I won't say anything other than that except that  there will be some surprised fans on both sides  of the field. 

Hold ball. .......yeah let's just leave that one there.  Lol. Okay. ..... just watched the Caldwell County game from last year.  Mayfield looked very much like the Dresden team from last season.  By that I mean same type of offensive scheme. So, we have seen this type of offense several times over the years and with the exception of the two times we played the Lions last year we usually do a pretty good job of defending it. The Haywood County team ran the same thing last week and we did pretty good with themas well.  Now I am not one to say too much,  in fact I will let people believe what they want about who we are. You know, outdated, mundane, predictable all those run of the mill comments.  And. ........I think I will do the same thing right now.  I have a bagged cat. He ain't getting out either.  Whew! I almost let it out. Lol. Having fun.  Just know that you don't know. That's all you need to know. 

1980, quit with the nice guy approach.  Especially since you were the one telling me to get started.  Swo, big freaking deal, you have something in the bag.  Do you really thing our bag is empty?  This will come down to line play as usual.  We have a line averaging 260lbs of lean muscle.  That means they are fast and don't get tired.  Plus they are big enough to push teams around.  The other thing it will come down to, just as it usually does with MHS, is speed.  We have it, even in the stands.  As Toothpick so famously quoted 2 years ago, "The reeducation process is going to be great".

Dude really?  You are nothing more than a smart#$$##. That's it. If you think that what you saw in the films that were traded and the games from last year when we had to rebuild a team,  not once but twice in the middle of a season,  is what you are gonna see this Friday then you are simply ignorant. Infact I will say that you have already taken the bait. Sniff that one out Deputy Dog.

Most people who come on the T try to have a little common courtesy and respect towards the team they are playing.  You,  don't seem to know what that is.  You can't seem to understand that we don't care about who you think the Cardinals are.  We only care about who the Tornadoes are.  Yes I agree this game will be decided in the trenches just like every game ever played genius.  We will not be pushed around.  

By the way,  have you figured out which end of the state UC is located in?

Yeah man I know right.  At the moment you have 2 guys who like to fight.  It's quite entertaining.  I love coacht and football season.

55 I will not have another poster for the rest of the season to make things as interesting as you do. All in good fun. ......even though I meant everything I said.  

On the positive side.  Stay safe out there and we got your 6. That's one thing you can count on. 

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not talking to 2 different people. I think sometimes you are the actual father of 55  and other times I think the player 55 is on here.  I have even wondered if  I haven't been talking to the player 55 ALL along.  If you are the player, then you have no business on here.  I know for a fact that Coach Bowling would blow his stack if he found out one of his players was on the T talking about this game or any other game. Just look at your last two posts.  Yep,  There is more than one person living in that body. 

Edited by BigSwo
none