Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

40 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

I liked what I saw out of our defense last Friday night.  I thought we did well. We didn't have any film on Haywood unless it was from last year.  I sure the coaches have exchanged film this week.  So we will see how both teams adjust after having a week of practice with great coaching staffs to prepare them for this highly anticipated game. 

I know our kids our very pumped about this game and I'm sure the tornados players are as well. I know this is the first game but with all the hype on both sides it seems like this is the championship game maybe they should call it the state line show down and give some kinda trophy that the winner keeps until next season. Now that we are on each other schedule I don't see this game being stopped for awhile 

I am new on here and my son is just a freshman so I am not as well versed on our players as I will become. I did see some things at the Jamboree that concerned me a little, especially hearing the speed Mayfield apparently has. But, considering the competition we were playing I was very pleased overall. From what I have heard on here from both sides I am really looking forward to a great game Friday night. I am a UC Tornado all day but I just really love great high school football. So bring all you got Friday night and let the fun begin!

Welcome to the T TennReb31. We are gonna shorten that up a bit as time goes on.  Right now I will call you Reb.  That okay?  We need some more posters for our boys.  We have some good ones now but the more the merrier.  

I have to be honest.  I have a very good feeling about where the team is right now and the Jamboree helped solidify that feeling even more. We also have some of the best coaches you can ask for.  From the line coach all the way through.  Add that to some battle tested kids who have bought into the program and we are tough to beat. 

Mayfield has a rich tradition of winning and have a culture of expecting excellence from their players.  Speed kills.  That's why we must keep them sidelined and get some stops whether we force punts or turnovers and then we must keep the ball off the ground and score every time we have the ball. I think we can score.  No problem.  Can we keep them from doing the same. .....That's yet to be determined. 

51 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Welcome to the T TennReb31. We are gonna shorten that up a bit as time goes on.  Right now I will call you Reb.  That okay?  We need some more posters for our boys.  We have some good ones now but the more the merrier.  

I have to be honest.  I have a very good feeling about where the team is right now and the Jamboree helped solidify that feeling even more. We also have some of the best coaches you can ask for.  From the line coach all the way through.  Add that to some battle tested kids who have bought into the program and we are tough to beat. 

Mayfield has a rich tradition of winning and have a culture of expecting excellence from their players.  Speed kills.  That's why we must keep them sidelined and get some stops whether we force punts or turnovers and then we must keep the ball off the ground and score every time we have the ball. I think we can score.  No problem.  Can we keep them from doing the same. .....That's yet to be determined. 

Lol that will be the problem it's been a long time since I seen a mayfield team not score but I guess anything is possible lol welcome reb I'm new also but there is some good people on here

I like TReb for the new guy. Welcome to the T and to be honest we have too many UC posters already. lol Granted I kind of like Swo so I normally pull for UC unless they are playing Dresden. If UC plays their type of football and don't cough it up I think the speed of Mayfield on offense doesn't help their chances. They should be watching from the sidelines most of the game. Very very frustrating for opposing teams. It really is 3 yards and a cloud of dust all night long. They get behind and Mayfield runs away with it.  

Okay new guy yso named you.  It's TReb from now on.  Yso I knew you were good for something.  It looks like calling names is your specialty.  I don't know how many names I've been called on here but it is what it is.  I guess I could have called you Crash a couple of years ago but that was just too mean even for me.  However I don't pull any punches on that hairy oaf lionfbfan. That dude should be required to wear a warning label.  A big one. 

9 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Okay new guy yso named you.  It's TReb from now on.  Yso I knew you were good for something.  It looks like calling names is your specialty.  I don't know how many names I've been called on here but it is what it is.  I guess I could have called you Crash a couple of years ago but that was just too mean even for me.  However I don't pull any punches on that hairy oaf lionfbfan. That dude should be required to wear a warning label.  A big one. 

Thanks I've been known as a smart arse for a long time. I could live with crash if it was said in a loving manner .lol  Side still hurts every time I see a deer on the side of the road. Haven't seen Lionfbfan in awhile but last time I did he was meaner and uglier than ever. His little baby has really turned into a monster though.