Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

4 hours ago, Mysonis55 said:

Well, we have heard about this Wing T for several years now.  It didn't work with that bohemeth line that the previously undefeated Fairview Eagles brought to state in 2012.  They used it to take a beating in the form of 55-8.  It didn't work for the big linemen that Graves County tried against us many times.  It didn't work so much that the coach went away from it and tried to start mimicking the Cards offense.  It didn't work for the back to back 2a champions, DeSales, when they came to Mayfield in 2015.  They went away unhappy to watch us win state 7 days later.  I suspect about the same with this 2017 tropical storm.  Gonna be fun to listen to Friday.  I can't wait to see the video.  By the way 1980, Jordan's last name is Harrison.  He isn't the fastest on the team, but he is fast. 

If you are expecting UC to run the wingt you will be sadly mistaken. 

7 hours ago, Mysonis55 said:

Well, we have heard about this Wing T for several years now.  It didn't work with that bohemeth line that the previously undefeated Fairview Eagles brought to state in 2012.  They used it to take a beating in the form of 55-8.  It didn't work for the big linemen that Graves County tried against us many times.  It didn't work so much that the coach went away from it and tried to start mimicking the Cards offense.  It didn't work for the back to back 2a champions, DeSales, when they came to Mayfield in 2015.  They went away unhappy to watch us win state 7 days later.  I suspect about the same with this 2017 tropical storm.  Gonna be fun to listen to Friday.  I can't wait to see the video.  By the way 1980, Jordan's last name is Harrison.  He isn't the fastest on the team, but he is fast. 

we do not run the Wing T.

55......It's true that we don't run the Wing-T. However it is just another name for Triple Option,  Flex Bone, or what we call the Mid-line Veer.  I don't know what you are trying to do with your silly posts.  I'm not sure if you are trying to convince us or yourself about how Mayfield will handle what's waiting for them in Tornado Alley.  It's not some tropical storm as you suggest.  BWAHAHAHAHA.  I guess the only way to prove this to you is to play the game.  From what I've seen in practice yesterday and what happened in the Jamboree last week, your Cardinals are gonna have to simply become monsters to shut down our offense.  I will say that you guys have a great football team and we are giving the Cardinals a tremendous amount of respect.  You, on the other hand, are doing nothing more than offering some great bulletin board material for our boys.  Not that they need any more motivation,  it just adds to the pot. I am beginning to think that you believe we should be afraid or something.  Well. ......Nope.  Ain't happening.  As I have said earlier.  You will see.  You will see.  Go Tornadoes

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ToothPick said:

HOTTY TODDY!!!  Gosh Almighty...............Flim Flam.........

TREBEL

I too am a huge Ole Miss fan, spend a lot of Saturdays in the Grove!  I have tailgated with that Nohsey Lawyer man from UC in the Grove for years (WKY-WTN Rebels).  Though a Cardinal fan, I have been on CoachT for a few years generally just so I can give the Milan guys on here a little heck and of course now the UC guys. 

Well Hotty Toddy back atcha! I grew up in MS. Have a son that is a Junior there now. With boys playing football here I gave up my season tix years ago but still try to make it to at least one game a year.

Okay I have sparred with Mysonis55 all I have patience for.  He says he will be staying behind keeping the streets safe.  Kudos for that.  However, I will no longer be involved in trying to have a conversation with such a blowhard.  His remarks are so ridiculous that he is not even trying to have an adult conversation about this game.  So go ahead and fire off. As far as I'm concerned you are just juvenile. 

Whatever you want to call the UC offense, we are aware of it and can defend it. Even if UC keeps the MF offense off the field most of the time, that's all they need to score. Pass defense will be Key for UC. Oh, and pay no attention to those RB's. Nothing to see there.

So, we meeting at Hops & Barley?

Swo, you've met 55 in person huh? Ha! He's a good guy... and 55 is good at the game.

No I have not met 55 but if given the opportunity I would shake his hand.  I look forward to meeting all of you and I will gladly drop by Hops and Barely for a meet and greet and have a soft drink.  

Hey man both teams are very effective at what they do.  We have aspects the Cardinals need to look out for and likewise UC has to be on point every play to keep that speed from getting out of control.  Both schools know how to prepare for such an opponent,  it's the one who executes the best that will be the victor. Good luck and Go Tornadoes