Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

Toothpick and 55 that's about as slick as a Hillary supporter.  Under handed and.......brilliant. Still a libtard tactic though.  I will keep that one in my back pocket.  

I don't like this assertion that 55 and I are having some type of bromance going on.  We just like to fight that's all. Yso you can keep that freak of nature lionfbfan outta this. Ewwww.  I don't want that anywhere near me.  

Meet and greet at Hops and Barley should be no problem.  I don't expect long lines

Okay.  Enough with this man love garbage.  Geez.  If you are wondering who yso is referring to as "mafia boss", that would be me. Trust me.  You are safe no matter where I stand.  

Hops and Barley is just off of Reelfoot Ave.  Simply turn left beside Maverick Convenience store and before you get to the Jerry Ward Autoplex if you are coming in from the 51 bypass. You can't miss it.  I don't want to build this place up too much but it's a good place. Cool name.  You can have an adult beverage if you want.  Not exactly my first choice but it's a good place.  I would suggest another but I don't want to switch horses midstream.  It's not what I would çall well lit. 

I'm getting all giddy inside, just 1 more day. Trying to decide exactly what to put on the cookie cake for the defensive dinner tonight. I will get these boys even more fired up. Tomorrow the Cards will be flapping those wings so hard that the formerly Tornado will become nothing more than a slight breeze. If they slow it down any more than that all you fellas in the stands will be sweating. I do enjoy the back and forth with the Swo. Before the two of us started this, I would say the crowd on here resembled a crowd you would find at a game of golf.