Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

10 hours ago, Mysonis55 said:

Tomorrow, we will remind not just Union City but, TN just how outdated they are. We will remind you why we are 22-4-1 all time versus UC and why we are 80-23-7 versus all TN teams. 

That is pretty impressive! I did not realize Mayfield had played UC that many times. 80-23-7 all time against Tennessee teams all I can say wow! Good luck to both teams!

We have a statistician that printed a book called "For the Record" in I think 2011.  It is where I got those stats.  He does a great job.  Work is that he is planning to do another one soon.  We have set a lot of new records.  I am interested in seeing the new names listed. 

The stat I would like to know, is how many players we have had in 2 back to back games that intercepted 4 passes and forced 3 fumbles.

Another one, that I am almost certain has to belong to Trajon Bright, that no one is aware of.  How many players in Mayfield history played running back for 4 straight years and ran for more than 400 yards each of those years, but only fumbled the ball twice in or less in their career.  The most overlooked part of that kids game.

4 hours ago, BigSwo said:

I have been to your stadium and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is filled with tradition and character. The last time I was there, I watched my Jr. Tornadoes beat the Jr. Cardinals in the 6th grade.  Just saying. 

Beat us on a last-second pic-six. We held those big boys pretty well. WE SHOULD PLAY THIS YEAR! Just beat Murray 8th tonight. 30-0 at half.

Thanks for the compliment on the stadium. We love it.

Alright Tornadoes it is GAME DAY. TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. STEP ON THE GAS PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP.  FROM START TO FINISH DON'T LET THEM BREATH.  You know who you are,  you know what to do NOW GET OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM.  IT'S YOUR HOUSE AND AIN'T NOBODY GONNA BEAT YOU IN YOUR HOUSE.  YOU MUST COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES.  GO TORNADOES. 

3 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Alright Tornadoes it is GAME DAY. TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. STEP ON THE GAS PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP.  FROM START TO FINISH DON'T LET THEM BREATH.  You know who you are,  you know what to do NOW GET OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM.  IT'S YOUR HOUSE AND AIN'T NOBODY GONNA BEAT YOU IN YOUR HOUSE.  YOU MUST COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES.  GO TORNADOES. 

Now I hope you wasn't trying to motivate yourself to get out of bed and go to work was you lol

Trust me he does that crap before every game. Play hard, limit fumbles blah blah blah. lol Good luck to both teams. I'll have it on 105.7 the quak radio part of Twinkle broadcasting. I was cussing the whole game last night and it wasn't anything to do with the actual game. The UC guys are not as bad as Paul though.