my take on the Blue Cross games

fredjones

• 3 weeks later...

I see an interesting discourse about to begin. But let's not take anything away from the Lynx. Bottom line is this – – Webb needs to be prepared to win football games come what may. I have full confidence that they will not make any excuses and do everything they can to make it happen in 2017.

Edited by WebbSpartans

The school that Webb played is private and they co-op with another school that doesn't play football. How can that be right?

It is right because the TSSAA says it is. I'm not here to argue the morality of what they do, but according to TSSAA, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it (right now anyways, could change in the near future which is another conversation.) It is my belief, however, that if Lausanne wasn't winning, people would be saying how nice it is that they give the co-op kids a chance to play football that they wouldn't have had otherwise. But because they win, everyone complains about it. Will be interesting to see what happens when this vote happens about co-op schools.

I see an interesting discourse about to begin. But let's not take anything away from the Lynx. Bottom line is this – – Webb needs to be prepared to win football games come what may. I have full confidence that they will not make any excuses and do everything they can to make it happen in 2017.

Very good response not making excuses. You still have to play who is in front of you. I have come to gain respect for most of the Webb posters on here because all of you generally have a level head and good insight. Respect.

Pretty sure the vote has already happened but I'm not 100% on that and no I wouldn't be saying how nice it is to give The kids a chance to play.. LAusanne with 350 kids co-op with a charter school of 650 and charter kids don't have to pay tuition or adhere to same academic regimen of Lausanne is just wrong whether it's legal or not. Play in whatever division a 1000 kids total would place u-the test will be if Lausanne continues to co op and be so benevolent after the TSSAA changes the rule