Congratulations White Haven!

crow6424

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL , SCARY ! :mrgreen:

awesome a CoachT most valuable player, so honored to be in a forum with you. A high school football forum where you spend 50% of your day living vicariously through kids a third your age. I guess that gives you street credit in your feeble aged mind. You should be more worried about your farmers only account than CoachT.

awesome a CoachT most valuable player, so honored to be in a forum with you. A high school football forum where you spend 50% of your day living vicariously through kids a third your age. I guess that gives you street credit in your feeble aged mind. You should be more worried about your farmers only account than CoachT.

There you go, you gettin better jack frost...but im whitehaven clown!! That's all I rep...you fishing now. North north...funny. maybe you should learn where that is first...yep we gone have to revoke your card. I can't even get excited about checking you anymore...you're NO fun!!! Go read some comics or something..lol