Congratulations White Haven!

crow6424

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about west Tennessee in general, not everything is about Whitehaven. Well to you its your life, my bad for not understanding that. You need a good looking gal to sleep with at night clearly, cause Whitehaven is definitely the climax of your life. I'm gonna pray you find you one before you dry up like a raisin.

Still tryin ain't ya....lol...you are determined for sure..I'll give you a D+....the more I read your post the more I think of a corn ball!!! Dude you are the definition of corny...I bet all your favorite foods end with the word caserole...lmao..but you are partly right, whitehaven is at the climax right now!!! After winning state, what better way to celebrate than getting your rocks off....lol...hey great one, you have a greatone!!!! Lol...you're hilarious

Still tryin ain't ya....lol...you are determined for sure..I'll give you a D+....the more I read your post the more I think of a corn ball!!! Dude you are the definition of corny...I bet all your favorite foods end with the word caserole...lmao..but you are partly right, whitehaven is at the climax right now!!! After winning state, what better way to celebrate than getting your rocks off....lol...hey great one, you have a greatone!!!! Lol...you're hilarious

You waited nearly a day to come back with that lame #### response? Man you better go back to your day job if you have one. Gallatin didn't win a title this year, but I'm winning everyday when I come home to what I got here waiting for me. Definitely brought home a gold trophy myself. Just not for a football game. Get out and find you a hunny to celebrate the big championship game with. Blue balls have to be a real life issue for you right now

You waited nearly a day to come back with that lame #### response? Man you better go back to your day job if you have one. Gallatin didn't win a title this year, but I'm winning everyday when I come home to what I got here waiting for me. Definitely brought home a gold trophy myself. Just not for a football game. Get out and find you a hunny to celebrate the big championship game with. Blue balls have to be a real life issue for you right now

Congrats to Whitehaven! CoachAC you have to understand that thegreatone roots for a team that was good in the 80's but has not been past the quarters in 25 years so he takes shots at the top programs. Very impressed by how your team kept their poise and got the job done. thegreatone will now go back into his parents basement as his curfew is up in a few minutes.

Congrats to Whitehaven! CoachAC you have to understand that thegreatone roots for a team that was good in the 80's but has not been past the quarters in 25 years so he takes shots at the top programs. Very impressed by how your team kept their poise and got the job done. thegreatone will now go back into his parents basement as his curfew is up in a few minutes.