Beech High School Christmas Tournament- 12/28-12/30

essencOFtruth

Beech Will Be Having Their Annual Christmas Tournament Again This Year.

This is what the schedule and teams look like

December 28th

11:30 am - East Nashville vs. MBA

2:30 pm - Independence vs. Smyrna

5:30 pm - White House vs. Station Camp

8:30  pm - Harpeth vs. Beech

December 29th

11:30 am - Losers of East/MBA vs. WH/S.C.

2:30 pm - Losers of Independence/Smyrna vs. Harpeth/Beech

5:30 pm - Winners of East/MBA vs. WH/S.C.

8:30 pm - Winners of Independence/Smyrna vs. Harpeth/Beech

December 30th

11:30 am - 7/8th place game

2:30 pm - 5/6th Place game

5:30 pm - 3/4th place game

8:30 pm - Championship Game

Should be a good tournament !! Who you got winning it all??

It will be a good tournament. I plan on coming the first day which has several good matchups.

Station Camp is undefeated, East has one loss, Independence is strong and Idk about MBA but usually have very good athletes and are prob strong as well. Beech is good and just beat Smyrna by 2 a few days ago. White House... ehh never know which WH team will show up but could make a run. First game is against Station Camp THAT kinda stings...  and I am excited to get to see Harpeth play and get a little info on this team !

I think Independence has the easy road in this tourney. WH has a tough road.

WHite House may get a warm up game against Harpeth.

final 4- East - Station Camp- Independence- Beech

Championship game will be Independence vs East

East wins it.

Agree with most of what you said New Blue !

Some very good local teams in the tournament ! Especially since it only a 15 minute drive to watch from WH ...

Very Tough Draw for WH to be on that side of the bracket ..... have to agree with you WH could either get blown out or make for an interesting matchup ... History says WH won't perform well , I hoping different this year ...

MBA has a strong team played with Christian Brothers who is probably considered TOP 3/4 team in State especially Div 2 .....

I like independence to win it all over MBA in the championship game ....

I woukd like to see White House or Harpeth do what they need to do to NOT play each other since they already play each other 2 or possibly 3 times already ! .....

Good luck to all and should be a good 3 days of local High School basketball

Some very good local teams in the tournament ! Especially since it only a 15 minute drive to watch from WH ...

Very Tough Draw for WH to be on that side of the bracket ..... have to agree with you WH could either get blown out or make for an interesting matchup ... History says WH won't perform well , I hoping different this year ...

MBA has a strong team played with Christian Brothers who is probably considered TOP 3/4 team in State especially Div 2 .....

I woukd like to see White House or Harpeth do what they need to do to NOT play each other since they already play each other 2 or possibly 3 times already ! .....

So you have MBA beating East Nashville in the first game.....hmmm. Guess It could happen that sets up a possible region 5 future matchup with White House vs East in second game.  That would be interesting.