Northeast/Smyrna

Guest ClarksvilleFan

One thing I have to disagree with..Gomab you said no other player in the state could boast about putting up a triple double every night. I think that the talanted Tyler Smith could put up triple double type numbers if he really worked hard but as we both know he doesnt always work hard during games.

As for Reed, Al Cooper will have him as one of the best players in the state..MARK MY WORD!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TnBball...... I love Tyler Smith's game, but he is not a good enough or willing enough passer to put up a triple double on any given night.... Kenyonna averaged a double-double last year, and often puts up double digit assists as well, due to his great vision, unselfishness, size to see over the defense, and the way Smyrna uses Kenyonna as a passer in their offense to feed both cutters and Warner at the Block..... Kenyonna is a legit Triple-double threat everytime he steps on the court....

Guest ClarksvilleFan

TnBball, I agree Cooper will have Reed as one of the best players in the state very soon. In my opinion he not Carter is the best player on the team. And with Cooper coaching sky is the limit. Also playing AAU for Midstate Ballerz will get him unlimited exposure. I just don't know if Carter will be able to handle being Robin to Reed's Batman. But if those two could work together Northeast will be darn tough to beat. They could be cities best duo by season's end if Hunt would realize he is a role player that slashes well and not a jump shooter.

I thought that NE played well. I also believed that everyone had enough touches of the B-ball look at the scoring very spread out. Give Carter and Reed time they will get there. I don't understand your thinking of Swader he scores 8 points (Carter defended him most of the game) he has and off night. Carter scores 18 and he shot too much. When Carter drove to the basket he scored at will I think the only thing Carter had problems with was miss free throws. If he would of hit free throws NE would have won that game. I am also a firm believer of sticking with your seniors when you spend 4 years in a program and have proven yourself you should get the shots

Aight, I'll go along with what you say GOMAB for the simple reason of I havent seen Swader play. In any case, yea give that duo time that was only the first game and Al Cooper has to go with a senior who he pretty much brought through the program and watched over for Four years. Drake Reed will get his time mark my word. Cooper is no dummy when it comes to basketball so if giving Carter the ball and that ends up not working he will find another solution...TRUST ME!!! Hunt has to understand he is a role player in Al Coopers System. If he can rebound and hit the open shots, and not force anything he'll be all of what East needs.