Class AAA Miss Basketball Nominations

CoachT

Rhyne Howard is definitely a top contender for AAA Miss Basketball this year but it will more than likely go to Hayes. After the bearettes sweep the state this year, she will 100% win next year.

Rhyne Howard is one of the best players in the state/ nation. She should be a finalist this year. I don't believe in the "has another year" philosophy of some as no one is guaranteed of a healthy or successful next year. Hayes is incredibly special and leads the state's best team. Hayes won it last year and Dangerfield won it 2 years in a row as well. Personally, I am pulling for Howard to win it this year. She is worthy of the award on one of the state's top 5 best teams in Bradley Central. Good luck to all the young ladies who are nominated.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhyne Howard is one of the best players in the state/ nation. She should be a finalist this year. I don't believe in the "has another year" philosophy of some as no one is guaranteed of a healthy or successful next year. Hayes is incredibly special and leads the state's best team. Hayes won it last year and Dangerfield won it 2 years in a row as well. Personally, I am pulling for Howard to win it this year. She is worthy of the award on one of the state's top 5 best teams in Bradley Central. Good luck to all the young ladies who are nominated.

Howard is indeed a great player, and great kid. She understands the game, and understands the system that her coach runs. I like her game!

East TN perspective. Haven't seen much Middle or West TN action but I follow all classifications and teams in the East.

1. Howard- Bradley Central 22-0 (MVP at Landair) Best player I've seen in a long time. Very deserving of Miss Basketball - Has no weaknesses and on the best team i've seen this year.

2. Sydney Newsome- Mo West - 21-2 Best player in upper east TN again this year. Deserves to be nominated and considered. Leader on a great team with only 2 losses.

3. Hughes- Bradley Central - 2nd best player on her team but 2nd best player I've seen all year playing with Howard. Great guard combo.