Science Hill Players make 1st team all conference

wolfpack12

hey marron and gray if williams is soo goos then why did nick bradley have him ###### in his pants so bad when we played them he dropped four balls one of them for a wide open touchdown obviously he cant bring anything out of the air and i was just making fun of mears he really isnt good at all hamilton is ten times the better quartenback then his sorry butt

hey Chantz, yeah we know who you are SHWR87. you are just jealous of us because we beat you all at home and ended your season. you just got beat by a better team. Williams is 10 times the wide receiver than you are too and he is only a sophmore. Mears is also much better than Kye Hamilton could ever dream of being. Mears knows how to win, something Kye couldn't do. Just remember before you start talking trash on here, Dobyns-Bennett is still playing. Science Hill is dribbling basketballs right now. Maybe thats why you all are so good at basketball because you all start so early every year.

Hey ###### shwr87 isnt chantz so dont try and call my boy out like that and if you wernt even there you would know that chantz made way better catches then anybody in the league and if you havent figured it out yet science hill has way better athletes just not the coaches db had that just how it is in football but well see next year. but who cares db will go down tongiuht that all i have to say about that