Bradley vs Tenneessee High - Semi's

FootballFan51

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have two 106s who have split time this year. The 170 is a guy who fills in a good bit to cover bumps. More like a 15th or 16th man than a JV guy. This is the last thing I'll say about it. Just trying to keep anymore fake news from being disseminated.

I am a Cleveland guy. I talk to the coach now and again.

LOL - then you definitely know more than I do.

I was just saying that 4 guys that wrestled against Bradley (which generally would be their best line-up) didn't wrestle against SH.

I am guessing that these 4 that wrestled SH won't wrestle in the Individual Tourney.

If that is the case, then those 4 are JV (in my book).

Edited by FootballFan51

I see your point. Just terminology I think. We have what we call a travel 20. There are our 14 guys who'll wrestle in the region and another six that we weigh in for duals to take forfeits or cover bumps. Take Isaiah Ryans for instance. He would probably finish second in region 1 but can't beat Arthur James and Chase Diehl, so he won't wrestle in the region but we couldn't have won without him this weekend. He was our secret weapon.

Seth Eachus will probably not wrestle in the region and the 195 was a backup. They forfeited 220, so I'd say you're right on three of the four. But Chase Diehl would likely have won regardless of who he wrestled.

Depending on who the 106 is, you could be right on all four. But again, our 106 is pretty good too, so that was probably just done based on assessing the best matchup.

Bottom line is they whipped us, but they whipped a lot of people this year. We got a few licks in, and survived to get what was, in reality, the best we could get.  I'm proud of our bunch, and I'm proud of Josh Bosken. We've run a lot of roads together, and to see him have the success he enjoyed in his first year as the head man makes me about as happy as anything I can imagine. Nobody loves wrestling or kids more than he does, and it shows.

Edited by ArtusCimber