Mt Juliet 2017

BKisler

What I saw RW first group dominated MJ. RW youngest gave up a few.

Honestly, I don't know what you talking about or what your trying to pull, but I was there firsthand. Ravenwood moved the ball one time vs Mj to about the 35. Everything else was behind the 50. The only time MJ did not score was on their first series. It was 5 touchdowns to 0.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noway; thanks for the update. Who is playing QB for the Bears? Any other specifics? I am also glad White is back at MJ.

Kisler your going to have to excuse me for not knowing names, but from what I saw MJ has 2 legit qb's both are dual threats. O had some good looking skill guys and a few running backs that looked pretty good. The first o line looked pretty darn good. They got major push vs raven wood d line. D is going to be stingy. A lot of good speed with 2 solid linebackers. Secondary is long. Could be a fun year. I am going to be honest and say you could tell MJ had been in the weight room. Hope this helps

Kisler your going to have to excuse me for not knowing names, but from what I saw MJ has 2 legit qb's both are dual threats. O had some good looking skill guys and a few running backs that looked pretty good. The first o line looked pretty darn good. They got major push vs raven wood d line. D is going to be stingy. A lot of good speed with 2 solid linebackers. Secondary is long. Could be a fun year. I am going to be honest and say you could tell MJ had been in the weight room. Hope this helps

Thanks for the update. It will be interesting where Raines will play. I didn't know if they have him at QB or RB. Sounds like it will be a good year for the Bears. I know Coach Turch will really be pushing the D line. He is one of the best I have seen with that position. The Bears always put a lot of work in the weight room. The coaches really push them there and Coach Grah is an excellent strength and conditioning coach as well as O line coach. I am excited to see what Coach White does with the O.

Good luck to Coach T and the Bears this year.

Thanks for the update. It will be interesting where Raines will play. I didn't know if they have him at QB or RB. Sounds like it will be a good year for the Bears. I know Coach Turch will really be pushing the D line. He is one of the best I have seen with that position. The Bears always put a lot of work in the weight room. The coaches really push them there and Coach Grah is an excellent strength and conditioning coach as well as O line coach. I am excited to see what Coach White does with the O.

Good luck to Coach T and the Bears this year.

One of the parents said they had quite a few kids out during the scrimmage with track and baseball.  I dont know if Raines is one of those guys, but could be.  

The D Line had speed and strength.  For a first scrimmage of the spring it was pretty impressive.

I and excited to see both White and Grah working together at MJ.  They played with my son back in the day and I absolutely love those kids.  

One of the parents said they had quite a few kids out during the scrimmage with track and baseball.  I dont know if Raines is one of those guys, but could be.  

The D Line had speed and strength.  For a first scrimmage of the spring it was pretty impressive.

I and excited to see both White and Grah working together at MJ.  They played with my son back in the day and I absolutely love those kids.  

They are both great young men. I feel very fortunate to have had them coach my son ( Grah in high school, and White in middle school ) I wish nothing but the best for both of them and the MJ coaching staff. I hope Coach T's daughter is doing much better. I know she was pretty sick.

Anybody know how Siegel scrimmage went?

MJ got Raines back. Baseball was upset and he got in a day of practice. He had 180yds from LOS and 3 scores. Played a few LB reps with 3 sacks. MJ first and second team D didn't give up a score in either scrimmage. This group doesn't have the size of 2016, but collectively could be better as a whole on both sides of the ball.

MJ got Raines back. Baseball was upset and he got in a day of practice. He had 180yds from LOS and 3 scores. Played a few LB reps with 3 sacks. MJ first and second team D didn't give up a score in either scrimmage. This group doesn't have the size of 2016, but collectively could be better as a whole on both sides of the ball.

Old Bear; who is playing QB for the Bears? I am guessing that Raines is playing RB. Glad to hear they looked good.

WC, MJ scrimmages Ravenwood there on May 9 and siegel May 12 at MJ.

Who does Central have?

We scrimmaged both Centennial and Shelbyville this spring. It was ugly in our first scrimmage without all of our players. We were much better against Shelbyville. I still think we surprise people (including the Bears) this fall. 

We scrimmaged both Centennial and Shelbyville this spring. It was ugly in our first scrimmage without all of our players. We were much better against Shelbyville. I still think we surprise people (including the Bears) this fall. 

Good luck to Central this year !

Surprise? What is "surprise"? What does that equate to? 4 wins, 5 wins? What? Its no surprise that a Wilson Central backer is on here talking on a Mt Juliet thread, and not talking on a Wilson Central thread. Is there a 2017 Wilson Central thread?

Edited by OldBear33