Girls OKC Nationals

UncleDoug

The girls will be traveling with us. If a girl would like to travel on their own we would be their to coach her and can compete as part of team TN in the duals or on a pool team on Sunday. Either way we will be their to coach them if needed. So far we have 17 signed up.

ok cool. thats what I was wondering

I am located in Johnson City but I am taking anyone that wants to go. I wouldn't be posting on here if I wasn't. We are also having regional practices. Do you have someone interested in going?

i do. But located in middle Tennessee. I gave her your info and told her to contact you Edited by Bump11

We have one representative at 165lbs who will be attending. I am not sure what your dual team looks like up to this point but I am sure she would be interested in wrestling in the Dual portion as well. The more competition she can get against National talent she will take. We will be having practices as well at Cane Ridge if any other girls would like to attend. I would also be available to coach any others if needed. 

Also, if any girls are interested in sharing in the cost of a hotel room with our girl we can work something out I am sure. 

Please feel free to send me a message for dates and times.

Thank you,

Michael Scott

Cane Ridge

We have one representative at 165lbs who will be attending. I am not sure what your dual team looks like up to this point but I am sure she would be interested in wrestling in the Dual portion as well. The more competition she can get against National talent she will take. We will be having practices as well at Cane Ridge if any other girls would like to attend. I would also be available to coach any others if needed. 

Also, if any girls are interested in sharing in the cost of a hotel room with our girl we can work something out I am sure. 

Please feel free to send me a message for dates and times.

Thank you,

Michael Scott

Cane Ridge

Are y'all not interested in going with the state team?