• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Dingerdad

District 7A 2017

Can anyone slow down Monterey this season? Who are the top pitchers in district?

My son has told me they will be pretty talented this year!!!Lots of talent and deep!!! I hope they go far!

If I'm not mistaken Upperman has a home and away with Monterey this season. Looking forward to coming up and seeing the new field.

Yes they do! The new field is awesome!!! Far better than back in my days! The bleachers are close to field also! I watched them play a distict game last year and it was a treat! Nothing like a good Upperman/ Monterey baseball game! I played against them when they was district foe back when they won the state! Tucker/Bush/Allison! We had a many of good battles! Edited by TALMAD

Upperman would be a good test. If you can play with them you should be able to play with any A team in the state! What about CR & JC? I assume CC & PC will round out the bottom.

Upperman would be a good test. If you can play with them you should be able to play with any A team in the state! What about CR & JC? I assume CC & PC will round out the bottom.

Heard Gville has a good team coming back this year also! I believe that game will be a battle come tournament!

Heard Clarkrange had a good showing against LA in a scrimmage. Monterey has alot of talent. Jackson Co always solid. PC has a new coach. Not sure about CC. May be an interesting season.

Just got news that Monterey beat Knox Fulton in a 4 inning scrimmage! Heard they looked great! Score was 5-2 Monterey! I know u can't go by Scrimmages but I'm sure Fulton is no push over!

Just got news that Monterey beat Knox Fulton in a 4 inning scrimmage! Heard they looked great! Score was 5-2 Monterey! I know u can't go by Scrimmages but I'm sure Fulton is no push over!

Fulton is a powerhouse in football & basketball but looking at their results in past seasons, they aren't very good. That being said, Monterey has to be the favorites to win 7A. Too many transfers & talent not to be.

Fulton is a powerhouse in football & basketball but looking at their results in past seasons, they aren't very good. That being said, Monterey has to be the favorites to win 7A. Too many transfers & talent not to be.

The pitching has some depth this year also! I believe they are going to be a over looked team until late season! Looper is a good coach and I believe if he ever is going to have a chance at taking it all it will be this year!

The pitching has some depth this year also! I believe they are going to be a over looked team until late season! Looper is a good coach and I believe if he ever is going to have a chance at taking it all it will be this year!

Don't think anyone in 7A will overlook the Wildcats. Their pitching depth with the new rule will be a great asset! Most single A teams will lack that depth.

Don't think anyone in 7A will overlook the Wildcats. Their pitching depth with the new rule will be a great asset! Most single A teams will lack that dep

Almost the whole team can pitch lol! Wyatt kid is one of the best in my opinion! Walker boy is pretty good also! Grayson will be a force as also will Hunter Davis who is the QB in football! All can sling it! Both are just juniors! Where u from Dingerdad???

Edited by TALMAD