CPA-Camden

CTG32

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there and saw it but it wasn't a Bird or the Camden student section. It was number 21 and he squatted down and waved the last 3 digits of his fingers back and forth at the Camden  bench while his index finger and thumb were touching..Gang sign for "that was a three I just busted at the end of a quarter". lol

It was also seen by the ref who tried to talk to him then stared a hole through him the entire break between quarters and he also talked to the HC about it before the second started. During their next time out you can see The CPA  HC ask him about it and he promptly lied..

. He did it after the rest of his team had headed for the bench so it is probably not on the CPA film. 

No biggie  to me if thats the worst case of bad judgment he ever makes he will have a pretty good life.

Thanks Beagle, the camera does stay on him and previously I thought the squatting was him tripping over feet on the bench. You can also see the referee talking to the HC as you said.

I understand the excitement after a big play, but even minor taunting has no place in high school sports and is clearly not something any CPA coach would condone. My guess is that it has been addressed in one way or another. Apologies from a CPA fan to a Camden fan.

CPA is well coached and classy? 

Hmmm...not sure about classy as the fans at least are some of the most opinionated and arrogant fans in TSSAA. Very entitled group and that begins with their coach, imo.

I rarely waste my time responding to this sort of comment but can't let this one go as it is little more than gossip you hear midweek at the local hair salon.

If you're going to make comments like this, you need to provide specific instances where you have interacted with CPA players, coaches, and fans where they have been "the most opinionated and arrogant fans" as well as being a "very entitled group."

Interested in hearing about specific games/dates and detailed first hand experiences.