2017 Bradley Invitational

drmedulla

We have openings for the 2017 Bradley Invitational. If interested, please contact myself or Coach Anglin at the contacts listed below. Information from flyer is as follows: 

2017 Bradley Invitational Wrestling Tournament

When:  Friday and Saturday, December 15-16, 2017

Where:  Bradley Central High School, Jim Smiddy Arena, Cleveland, TN

Tournament Schedule:  Wrestling will begin at 5 PM on Friday and 9 AM on Saturday EST

Awards:   Top four teams Most Falls (includes tech falls)

Top six individual in each wt. Most Outstanding Wrestler

Weigh-Ins:   Friday, December 15th from 3:00-4:00 p.m       (If any weight allowance, teams will be notified)

Saturday, December 16th from 7:00-8:00 a.m.         

Thank you, 

Ben Smith
bmsmith@bradleyschools.org

• Upvote 2

In the mean time, Coach Ben and Coach's Emeritus bike racing team, Steve & Turner, may allow for Free team entry for anyone (including Josh Boskin & crew) willing to race the Legman threesome from The Bear Nation wrestling room to the top of Chilhowie and back only to go best two out of three TD's (Turner emphasized that the bike race winner get a one TD handicap). Mtn just east of Benton, coordinates 35.108411,-84.624434

PS: tag teaming allowed with last one in being Steve "The Legman" Logsdon

Edited by Sommers
  • Upvote 1

May be right here on this one...

But, hey... you're boring me now, you can do better than that ?!?!?

Yes, I know I've been told similar things in this forum over the years, however, I'm fairly confident Ben Smith, Josh Boskin, Turner Jackson and Steve Logsdon have no worries over what I threw on here. This board is more for informational purposes and sometimes a little fun, my post this time attempted the latter... but who knows... It would surprise me if Alan Jones didn't picture a full arena and folks lined up along highways, picnic areas, and overpasses to see an event such as this.

Hey, Baylor, McCallie, Soddy's Full coaching staff joining in with Bradley County Schools.... Can see the Media coverage now

Oh, you forgot to ding me ol Tex

Hit me!!!

Edited by Sommers

• 6 months later...