Bradley Central Bearettes

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No big deal!! If you're planning on dethroning Bradley (LOLOL) good luck!!! Maybe if the same middle school coach coached those girls in HS they might have a chance.I don't think the current coach challenges his players enough. Scheduling is very weak. Maybe wins are more important to him than preparing his team to play AAA. At least looks that way.

Thats the worse excuse ive heard. Average, HA apparently you didnt watch Bradley play cleveland. If any team dont have their best 2 players they all would be average. Great line of thought SMH! And no, just because you win a middle school tourney, does not mean it will translate to high school success. Especially when your best players move out after 8th grade. Why? Well better coaching, better program, family reasons. It really dont matter. Schedule single A teams, play in weak tournaments thats the recipe for success at cleveland.

I've seen Bradley play numerous of times. I don't know what me watching them play a below average Cleveland team has to do with anything? I rooted for them this season, especially this post season, as if they were wearing blue & white. I was a fan.

No big deal!! If you're planning on dethroning Bradley (LOLOL) good luck!!! Maybe if the same middle school coach coached those girls in HS they might have a chance.I don't think the current coach challenges his players enough. Scheduling is very weak. Maybe wins are more important to him than preparing his team to play AAA. At least looks that way.

you schedule based on the talent you have. If you have a state tournament contender, you schedule other contenders or top teams from out of state. If you are building a program from the ground up, you schedule teams that you can be competitive against. Nobody learns anything by winning or losing by 40 points. I had no problem with the Lady Raider schedule. They knew they wouldn't be good this season, so they scheduled accordingly. Maybe they should have played more bad AAA teams rather than AA and A. But they did play Cumberland Co and Oak Ridge and we're competitive in their district. They did OK for their talent level coming off a 2 win season.