Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

17 hours ago, cardfan said:

We dont have any studs this year.  It will be a colkection of hard working kids moving towards the same goal.  Maybe it will be enough for us to get a few first downs every now and then.

Do ya'll have any "one legged kids looking for a butt kicking contest?"

Our guys left for camp today.  I'm sure they will be out at midnight in full pads to be the first in the state to hit.  Well. .......I'm sure there has been some paint swapping going on out there.  Just not "full speed". Yeah right.  Putting pads on is like throwing raw meat in front of starving lions with these guys.  It's getting close.  Tornado Alley is brewing up some dangerous looking clouds.  Forecast is right for multiple touchdowns.  Go Tornadoes!

1 hour ago, BigSwo said:

Our guys left for camp today.  I'm sure they will be out at midnight in full pads to be the first in the state to hit.  Well. .......I'm sure there has been some paint swapping going on out there.  Just not "full speed". Yeah right.  Putting pads on is like throwing raw meat in front of starving lions with these guys.  It's getting close.  Tornado Alley is brewing up some dangerous looking clouds.  Forecast is right for multiple touchdowns.  Go Tornadoes!

We might have a few of those starving Lions here. Our boys start their pride week. We generally have a couple of kids quit during this week. We are so small in numbers so we weed out the ones who are not all in. Let's get this stuff started. Good luck to all until we Have to face you on the field. 

Edited by BigEdMo

I believe this will be a breakout year for Lewis Co. We have a massive offense and defense line. Great speed in the backfield. When its all said and done Lewis Co. could have a 1500 yard rusher or more, a pretty good linebacker core and good secondary. Only time will tell though. Just like most schools we have to stay healthy. Lewis Co. will surprise a lot of ppl this year. Just wait and see. Lewis Co. will win the 5A. and go deep in the playoffs

On 7/24/2017 at 8:02 PM, BigSwo said:

Just bragging on my boys. Can't wait to "get this started". I'm looking forward to mixing it up with you guys later in the year.  Good luck,  like you said,  until we meet on the field.  

Thought nothing of it. You guys are the bench mark. I would brag also