Division 2 needs to step it up on the T

carguy59

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies my good sir.  I was in the courtyard enjoying some caviar as the hired help washed and waxed the Ferrari.  I rarely comment about football and usually spend my time cheering on the local polo team. In addition the word "sissy" has various meanings one of which is the nickname of my dear sister whose real name is Buffy.  Good day.

7 hours ago, carguy59 said:

C'mon people! We (NCS) are new to D2, and I can't believe how little activity there is from y'all on this board. Bunch of sweater vest wearing snobs!!

thats why T want break break up the D2 into its respective classes like those PUBS.....nor or there the number of Rich Christian and other Church goin denomination schools.....if T broke it up into its 3 classes; imagine how much intryaction Impalaguy would get if those iddy biddy tiny private D2-A schools had their on thread...

...that D2-A thread will pick up soon enuff and chances are that chirp want b quite as loud as it now...that aint no D1-1A R5 your rostered against no more

Booger just sayin :D

15 minutes ago, Booger said:

thats why T want break break up the D2 into its respective classes like those PUBS.....nor or there the number of Rich Christian and other Church goin denomination schools.....if T broke it up into its 3 classes; imagine how much intryaction Impalaguy would get if those iddy biddy tiny private D2-A schools had their on thread...

...that D2-A thread will pick up soon enuff and chances are that chirp want b quite as loud as it now...that aint no D1-1A R5 your rostered against no more

Booger just sayin :D

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

1 hour ago, carguy59 said:

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Says the guy with 380 posts to the man with 4357 post. We understand Booger just fine. 

10 hours ago, carguy59 said:

C'mon people! We (NCS) are new to D2, and I can't believe how little activity there is from y'all on this board. Bunch of sweater vest wearing snobs!!

i sure do miss the good old days!  i keep going back to my old stomping grounds, even though i don't have a dog in the hunt.  its a lot different here.:(

10 hours ago, carguy59 said: