Best olineman in tennessee

shuttlesworth

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by BABOB:

He really does bench 340 but that was a while ago so probably now its about 350. I am not positive on hes exact other numbers but i know he is in the 1000 lbs. club (Bench Power Clean and Squat)

What year is he in school? Can you find out his other numbers?

[Edited by thekeg55 on 11-22-02 9:59A]

Knoxville Powell's

Bruin and JO JO

The RB Milligan rushed for over 2000 yards and Missed one ballgame. He also played hurt most of the season. That tells me that If he was playing hurt then very few people were able to get to him. That is a good line.

Once again Bruin and Jo JO from Powell High School

Guest Rebelmom

Rick Mathis may be our Mr. Football, but he will be the first to admit that he has 4 other linemen with him backing him up. He was very humble in admitting that this is a TEAM SPORT! I am so proud of them all!!! :):)

Buford actually pancaked the oakland defensive players at will every down he was just taking them like victims maybe you should watch the film. He even hit big chris (the best oakland lineman) and knocked his helmet off. Check your facts before you go blurting off bad info. By the way he has 1 holding penalty on the year. He has offers from ohio state alabama auburn arkansas memphis kentucky wake forest south carolina geogia tech virginia texas a&m ole miss mtsu. Find anyone from oakland in the past 10 years with that type of recruiting list and the grades to get in. ;)

I am not sure who the best high school lineman is but the lineman from Brentwood High (Steven Jones?) is considered the best senior in the State by the college recruiters. Corey Mills of CBHS is considered to be the top junior prospect. I look forward to seeing the Brentwood player this weekend play against a very good Germantown team, which has a large line of it's own.