Best olineman in tennessee

shuttlesworth

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some good OLs in Tennessee. I know that Kenyon Buford (Riverdale), Gabe West (Cumberland Co.), and Steven Jones (Brentwood) have all received some solid D-1 offers. Buford has been offered by Ohio State and others, West has been offered by Air Force, and Jones has been offered by everyone under the sun. I wouldn't be surprised to see more schools offer Buford and West as we get closer to signing day.

Brandon Waters from Maryville is the real deal. He's a little small, but he hasn't oversnapped as a long snapper in 3 seasons. The fact that he is small, I think, will force him to lose out on the 4A Mr. Football Linemen. I know his opponent is good, but due to his size he has a HUGE advantage. Waters is good, despite only being 250, its his fundamentals and speed that make him good, not just his size!

Your right, Buford is getting some d-1 offers, but he dont deserve them. I mean, he is good, but all he did against oakland was held the defensive ends and tackles so they couldnt get by. He is just big and gets in the way. Johnathan Carter from oakland put him on the ground on several occasions.i'm not trying to say he shouldnt be recruited for college, just he aint as good as people make him out to be.....he aint ohio state material. Plus, he is goin to MTSU(i would bet alot if i was a betting man) b/c of his dad. He was an all-american there.