Science Hill

WBNC83

28 minutes ago, Coach423T said:

SH D is pretty stout up front and the LBs. I watched Crockett scrimmage yall couldnt move the ball on the ground. Secondary needs to tighten up some Crockett was able to throw on yall some. SH def has to ability to finish 1 or 2 in their Region very big and very athletic

SH was not able to move the ball on the ground? Or Crockett? 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Coach423T said:

Sorry i ment Crockett we all know SH could mover the ball on the ground lol

Yeah I was getting ready to say if SH can't move the ball on the ground with the stable of backs they have this year they're in trouble.

Regarding the secondary, I've always found it takes that group (for any team) some time to get it together. There's nothing more beneficial than live reps against other teams. I think it was week 3 or 4 last year before the Topper secondary really hit their groove.

Yea the Watterson kid is the real deal and Bowman will be a stud these next 4 years. Yes i feel the same live reps against different squads is always the best practice you can get you get to gauge yourself. SH has the athletes to have a great secondary just takes groups some more time than others.

50 minutes ago, Coach423T said:

Yea the Watterson kid is the real deal and Bowman will be a stud these next 4 years. Yes i feel the same live reps against different squads is always the best practice you can get you get to gauge yourself. SH has the athletes to have a great secondary just takes groups some more time than others.

Is the Watterson kid a junior or senior? What about Bowman?

1 hour ago, Coach423T said:

Watterson im pretty sure is a a Junior Bowman is a Freshman with alot of speed he makes it look easy running the rock and i think he is starting at safety

Thanks.

This year and next really could be the best group of RB's the Toppers have had in quite some time. The fact that Bowman is going to start as a freshman shows he's a special talent. I saw some footage of him running the ball and man, does he make it look easy. And Watterson is flat out explosive. SH has some very good athletes coming through the program lately