NE Tennessee local Football conference PICKS

Soos

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was really impressed with Crockett's QB. From what I remember Crockett moved the ball ok on the ground but the QB did throw some pretty passes. But I think he threw an int a time or two. Nothing like they did at Elizabethton. There was an article in the Press about Lewis being moved to OT. I believe I would find a way to play him both ways. I would guess a lot of coaches will be happy not to have to game plan for him!

1 hour ago, Bucsback said:

Yeah, I was really impressed with Crockett's QB. From what I remember Crockett moved the ball ok on the ground but the QB did throw some pretty passes. But I think he threw an int a time or two. Nothing like they did at Elizabethton. There was an article in the Press about Lewis being moved to OT. I believe I would find a way to play him both ways. I would guess a lot of coaches will be happy not to have to game plan for him!

Yeah Crockett  QB is just a Sophomore so he's just gonna keep getting better he already looks like a Senior  body type wise he has a strong arm on him too. Buc do you  remember  that WR that had 2 50+ yard TDS against ETown he's a Sophomore  too. The team that showed up at ETOWN was not the team that was at SH I feel like they we intimidated  which you can't win ball games that way.  Yeah I think a little  after Lewis moved to OT  he picked up that KState  offer which is huge from a Big 12 school.  I'd say he will be playing both ways before it's over and done with you got to just don't have the luxury to go one way at DC

12 hours ago, persia said:

Just now learning about this coachT thing... where have I been?  

You guys are talking about the Crockett sophomore QB, have you seen Cherokee's sophomore QB? Man that kid can play!

I've seen him #8, don't know the kids name but you are right. If he gets time in the pocket he is pretty good. I seen him at the SH scrimmage. Very light on his feet and I would say he is Cherokee's best running threat also. The miscues he did have seem like the receivers ran the wrong route. If they get all together Cherokee could have a very fast pace and explosive offense. 5A should be fun to watch this season.