Smith County @ Macon Co

tnchad1980

Who Wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Owls

• Macon Co
    • Smith Co

15 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

Don't care if you buy it or not. What other explanation is there? Macon will fall back and be about like Upperman after they lost their all world QB. As long as the administration leaves the staff alone Macon will continue to win 4-6 games a year and every 3 or 4 years win 8 or so. I am a realist and understand where MC fits in the scheme of things. I will give you Gallatin but Lebanon is garbage. There is no doubt our region is much more favorable now than it was before.

Fall back? Upperman 2013 13-1 semi finals. 2014 7-5 ( beat MC) district co Champs 2nd round playoff, 2015 9-3 district Champs 2nd round playoff(beat TC), 2016 6-5. So they are 22- 13 since that qb with 2 playoff wins and 2 district titles. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Fall back? Upperman 2013 13-1 semi finals. 2014 7-5 ( beat MC) district co Champs 2nd round playoff, 2015 9-3 district Champs 2nd round playoff(beat TC), 2016 6-5. So they are 22- 13 since that qb with 2 playoff wins and 2 district titles. 

Would all of those not be falling back from 13-1? Do I need to draw you a picture? I figured being the son of a coach you would understand 7-5, 9-3, and 6-5 would be falling back from 13-1. 

10 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

Would all of those not be falling back from 13-1? Do I need to draw you a picture? I figured being the son of a coach you would understand 7-5, 9-3, and 6-5 would be falling back from 13-1. 

Schedule was harder in past three years with team like 6a Cookeville, Two time district Champs 4a Stone, and powerhouse Troutdale. Winning the district is still winning the district.  If Macon goes 22-13 in the three years after Carlisle ........head coach needs to be in Knoxville. Don't just be vocal when you have a loaded team, be a true fan always is my point. And your way off one who you think I am, but I know who you speak of.