Smith County @ Macon Co

tnchad1980

Who Wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Owls

• Macon Co
    • Smith Co

30 minutes ago, Footballguru05 said:

Back on topic, how many players does Smith have this year? It is going to be hot tomorrow night, so depth will come into play. 

Looks to be between 50-55.  I think whichever defense shows up wins. Both have skill players, but stopping those players is the deal.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

Really why would anyone be scared to play MC TC tried to schedule MC for hen coach Creasy was still the coach yea TC is scared to play MC when TC schedule 6A teams and private teams TC navy travels anywhere and would play any team when MC puts Gallatin or south Pitt or Friendship or maybe even play Gordonsville instead of scheduling westmoreland and Jackson co every year then we can have this conversation about scheduling 

TC Navy ??  I ain't never seen over 1 foot of water in that creek........much less a boat.

Ain't nobody ever come to Kerr Field with a boat, much less in one.

5 minutes ago, Reynard said:

TC Navy ??  I ain't never seen over 1 foot of water in that creek........much less a boat.

Ain't nobody ever come to Kerr Field with a boat, much less in one.

Lol really it's called TC navy bec it's on creek bank and TC fans actually travel but that's not the point SC has always ducked every good team with in a 50 miles radius of Smith accept for Gordonsville and Macon surprising that you'll didn't find a way to get out of those games this season 

25 minutes ago, RTD said:

Lol really it's called TC navy bec it's on creek bank and TC fans actually travel but that's not the point SC has always ducked every good team with in a 50 miles radius of Smith accept for Gordonsville and Macon surprising that you'll didn't find a way to get out of those games this season 

I guess that's the reason SC has played ( out of district ) 11 4A teams and 6 5A teams and Alcoa 2x in the last 5 years ducking the "good" teams.  SC beat TC 2007 and 2008 ( 35-ZERO both times). TC won in 2009, and decided to quit while the quitting was good.

Ask the old guard of TC ( Seven and Snoballs) why they haven't played since.  

I'm undecided where to go tomorrow night. MC or Lebanon. SC is my team, but I want to see a good game. Which one will be the best to watch? 

4 hours ago, Reynard said:

I guess that's the reason SC has played ( out of district ) 11 4A teams and 6 5A teams and Alcoa 2x in the last 5 years ducking the "good" teams.  SC beat TC 2007 and 2008 ( 35-ZERO both times). TC won in 2009, and decided to quit while the quitting was good.

Ask the old guard of TC ( Seven and Snoballs) why they haven't played since.  

I'm undecided where to go tomorrow night. MC or Lebanon. SC is my team, but I want to see a good game. Which one will be the best to watch? 

Macon will be the better game IMO. Lebanon only won one game last year I believe 

TC doesn't duck anyone seems to me that Seven was little butt hurt when Creasy took a better job and I don't blame him he had no ties to TC accept for his wife and he doesn't have to teach and as far as scheduling goes playing Macon won't bring in the money that playing Friendship and Lebanon will bring to the gate well next year when Lebanon comes to the creek bank and that game MC beat TC was a fluke TC best player was hurt when he was horse collard and that season was a disaster that year TC lost 3-4 games which would be a great season for MC but not in TC but this year TC has lot more than one player like last time against MC