Smith County @ Macon Co

tnchad1980

Who Wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Owls

• Macon Co
    • Smith Co

23 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Reynard, i heard the macon faithful was already talking about basketball season during the halftime up there last night. Is that true?

your team played a team some jr.high's could compete with. Macon is bad but not that bad. Just remember it could b at ole 3 peat at the pea-gravel pile.

22 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

By the way, the westy buzzards as some from macon have referred, won 50-6 tonight. Come on up to the rockpile next friday! The atmosphere will be lectric.

Wow they beat a team with 20 players 3 8th graders which one started at offensive line. Westmoreland is good!!

On 8/18/2017 at 11:50 PM, Footballguru05 said:

Smith is for real. Macon had several playing their first ever varsity game and it showed. The game was about what I expected.  I think I said 35-20 Smith. Macon will get better each week. Barring injuries they still go 7-3. Congrats to Smith County. They may not lose a regular season game.

What 7 teams do you think the beat?

I think MC beats everyone else with the exception of TC and Livingston. That is all barring injuries. Depth is a major concern. Top LB and CB were out against Smith and it showed. It would not have changed the outcome of the game, but it could against some of the other teams on our schedule.

5 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

I think MC beats everyone else with the exception of TC and Livingston. That is all barring injuries. Depth is a major concern. Top LB and CB were out against Smith and it showed. It would not have changed the outcome of the game, but it could against some of the other teams on our schedule.

Stone will be iffy.  UHS could upset if depth is a concern by week 9. Whitehouse Heritage won't be a pushover.  I say one of those three get Macon to put them at 6-4.