Cordova vs. East at the Fairgrounds

kwc

Cordova is okay. We made a lot of mistakes on defense friday. #3 #12 is the real deal. I gurantee coach will fix all those mistakes come Monday. We have lost the first game 3 years straight and 2 years we had 10 wins. Cordova is okay but my opinion they are not as good as they were last year. If our defense would of stepped of any that game would of been a different outcome. Coach not gone have that o guarantee those mistakes will be corrected. To me germantown is the team to watch out for in 6A. 

13 hours ago, dannyq said:

Why do you  think? Just curious

I think with what they have coming back from last season combined with Whitehaven's lack of experience, they have a very good shot. Granted, I understand that Whitehaven regularly has to replace a lot of talent and usually does a very good job of doing so, however, I just think they have to show that they are able to mesh and play well together. Again, just my opinion which could be completely off. 

12 hours ago, Mustang49 said:

Cordova is okay. We made a lot of mistakes on defense friday. #3 #12 is the real deal. I gurantee coach will fix all those mistakes come Monday. We have lost the first game 3 years straight and 2 years we had 10 wins. Cordova is okay but my opinion they are not as good as they were last year. If our defense would of stepped of any that game would of been a different outcome. Coach not gone have that o guarantee those mistakes will be corrected. To me germantown is the team to watch out for in 6A. 

When you say Germantown is the team to watch out for you mean watch them lose in the 2nd rd of the playoffs? 

44 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

When you say Germantown is the team to watch out for you mean watch them lose in the 2nd rd of the playoffs? 

I think that team looked real good. You guys have a lot of young guys. Your offense is not clicking right now. I know its early in the season teams make mistakes. But its not going to be as easy as you think it will be this year. Mitchell couldnt even stop germantown in jamboree. You guys struggled to score against bolton. But as the year goes on teams get better. We have a lot to improve on as well.

1 hour ago, Mustang49 said:

I think that team looked real good. You guys have a lot of young guys. Your offense is not clicking right now. I know its early in the season teams make mistakes. But its not going to be as easy as you think it will be this year. Mitchell couldnt even stop germantown in jamboree. You guys struggled to score against bolton. But as the year goes on teams get better. We have a lot to improve on as well.

Its a long season. We have depth. We have a very stout schedule. We have excellent coaches. That's also why you schedule region games for the end of the season when breaking in a new offense. We'll be ready.

Next opponent ... a mad and ticked off Ridgeway.