Grundy at East Hickman

bwhite1965

1 hour ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

Seems like a lot of unhappy campers on the mountain. Hopefully it gets better soon!! 

He's benched Evan because we had 7 turnovers and lost 4, and my son had 0 turnovers and 10 yards a  carry. He ask me can he go to whitwell. Like I said coaching staff and the players hate that fool. 

2 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

In my opinion, with cawood yes. Sanders is overall way better than Hubbard and will develop to be one of the best QBs to play in SP. Sanders will be 2x the QB holland was for us. 

Sanders will get BJ Coleman hype... Mark my words......

But,  I still don't think you would have had the same team with Cawood taking snaps over Holland...   That's just my opinion!

Edited by Grundyplayer

2 minutes ago, Grundyplayer said:

Sanders will get BJ Coleman hype... Mark my words...... 

Agree. He's a stud. Wasn't taking anything from holland either by saying we would have been just as good with Cawood I just seen Cawood play he has a cannon. Holland had age and experience. Hope you guys get things on the right track up there bud!! Whatever it takes. 

Just now, PiratePrideChamp said:

Agree. He's a stud. Wasn't taking anything from holland either by saying we would have been just as good with Cawood I just seen Cawood play he has a cannon. Holland had age and experience. Hope you guys get things on the right track up there bud!! Whatever it takes. 

If we don't you'll continue to get them... Every parent I've talked to that has moved their kid has said they wish they would have done it from the start.... 

2 minutes ago, Grundyplayer said:

If we don't you'll continue to get them... Every parent I've talked to that has moved their kid has said they wish they would have done it from the start.... 

Exactly... SP is becoming a better option for us now. They say their academics are the best in the valley now! And I hate Jasper!!!!

59 minutes ago, DelTavian said:

1. Grundy schools have done nothing to recognize my kids in 2 years. 

2. 6 of the 12 kids that went to nationals were Grundy kids. 

3. I'm not getting in the football debate. Not my monkey. Not my circus. 

4. Just wanted to make sure the CoachT world knew we do have something that wins at the school even if I can't get a meeting room in the building for anything.....yeah I said it.

The only team that did anything up here and probably the lowest paid supplement of the coaches in the system. You have probably made others jealous of the success your team has had. You might want to watch your back you might be the next coach that's replaced. 

29 minutes ago, Grundyplayer said:

He benched your son because he's petty and youre on here telling the truth.   

Send him to Whitwell.  Boldin is a dang good football coach, defensive minded and very high energy... Kids down there love playing for him.

I know exactly what he's doing. I told Evan I'd let him quit if he wanted. My boys have never quit a sport, but why would anyone let a kid play for Casey is beyond me. He's childish and I guess since he can't ruin Wingo, tell on jasper, or report south Pittsburgh for illegal players he'll just start ripping his own team apart. I'm thinking by the time the season is over I'm going to in his face telling him what think about him. I'll probably end up punching him right in his smug face. 

25 minutes ago, BrownBag said:

Exactly... SP is becoming a better option for us now. They say their academics are the best in the valley now! And I hate Jasper!!!!

Trust me there are a lot of people in Jasper that feel the same way after the crap that Tate pulled. Academics at MC isn't too bad. I think at our graduation this summer our senior class had right at $2 million in scholarships awarded. In the past 3 years MC has sent around 10 kids on to play at the next level on scholarships. Thats pretty good for a small school.

I'm actually sitting here at work talking to a Grundy dad and he's contemplating sending his son to us. Good kid that would start next year.

Edited by PurplePower68

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

Trust me there are a lot of people in Jasper that feel the same way after the crap that Tate pulled. Academics at MC isn't too bad. I think at our graduation this summer our senior class had right at $2 million in scholarships awarded. In the past 3 years MC has sent around 10 kids on to play at the next level on scholarships. Thats pretty good for a small school.

I'm actually sitting here at work talking to a Grundy dad and he's contemplating sending his son to us. Good kid that would start next year.

Please tell that dad to send his child to jasper. Unless he wants his son to play for the worse kind of fool. A sincere one