The mighty macon co blue tigers come to the rockpile next friday

Mr. Postman1

Despite what happened to Macon Co. last week, they will stroll into the buttcrack of Sumner Co. and beat Westmoreland. Macon's flaws/weaknesses were put on display last week against a Smith Co. team that is not only rather decent, but also a team that Macon Co. underestimated....in my opinion. While these flaws/weaknesses will likely continue to be an issue/struggle for Macon throughout the season, I don't see them being a big enough issue to prevent Macon from going into Westmoreland and coming out with a victory. 

Carlisle will be the best athlete on the field Friday night, and while that obviously didn't matter last week, it will make a difference this week. I believe he is going to will this team to victory. During his high school career, he has only lost to a Westmoreland team one time....in both of his respective sports. And after Friday night, that one loss will continue to be the only loss he has ever had against Westmoreland, while in HS. If you're not smart enough to understand what I'm trying to say here....I'm saying Carlisle has all but owned Westmoreland in whatever he does. Expect the same Friday night.  

30 minutes ago, SonOfLiberty615 said:

Despite what happened to Macon Co. last week, they will stroll into the buttcrack of Sumner Co. and beat Westmoreland. Macon's flaws/weaknesses were put on display last week against a Smith Co. team that is not only rather decent, but also a team that Macon Co. underestimated....in my opinion. While these flaws/weaknesses will likely continue to be an issue/struggle for Macon throughout the season, I don't see them being a big enough issue to prevent Macon from going into Westmoreland and coming out with a victory. 

Carlisle will be the best athlete on the field Friday night, and while that obviously didn't matter last week, it will make a difference this week. I believe he is going to will this team to victory. During his high school career, he has only lost to a Westmoreland team one time....in both of his respective sports. And after Friday night, that one loss will continue to be the only loss he has ever had against Westmoreland, while in HS. If you're not smart enough to understand what I'm trying to say here....I'm saying Carlisle has all but owned Westmoreland in whatever he does. Expect the same Friday night.  

Im just glad to see somebody in lafayette have the cahoneys to say what he thinks. You must be from red boiling like carlisle. 

It sounds like postman needs to go back to grammar class so he can fix those grammatical errors in his previous post. 

Nobody on the field Friday night will be able to hang with #15 from MC. He's the best player to come through MC and better than anyone who has ever come through Westmoreland. MC lost to a very well prepared SC team. SC will be a sleeper this year. Very talented team. 

MC will have their way with the dirty birds. Hopefully Wilson will keep his foot on the gas to calm all of these mouths on here.

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, blueblood1416 said:

It sounds like postman needs to go back to grammar class so he can fix those grammatical errors in his previous post. 

Nobody on the field Friday night will be able to hang with #15 from MC. He's the best player to come through MC and better than anyone who has ever come through Westmoreland. MC lost to a very well prepared SC team. SC will be a sleeper this year. Very talented team. 

MC will have their way with the dirty birds. Hopefully Wilson will keep his foot on the gas to calm all of these mouths on here.

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

Air yee go bluedog! Got another un to speak up! By the way, does it really take much to be considered the best to ever come through the macon county football program? He is good though. I guess he dont need a line hes so good right?

Edited by Mr. Postman1

2 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

You can't read. Go back a few pages and you will find the answer. Surely reading is a requirement to be a postman. Must be why my mail gets delivered to the wrong address so much.

Sorry about that. I thought you were joking when you said macon only returned 2 starters on the line from last season. Lineman are harder to replace than some give credit.

14 minutes ago, Footballguru05 said:

That is correct. We not only lost senior lineman, but a couple played since they were freshmen so they had experience as well. Macon's line will get better as the season goes along. They have some size and ability, just very little game experience.

But your pretty sure you got enough hogs up front to win friday right?