The mighty macon co blue tigers come to the rockpile next friday

Mr. Postman1

3 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Under a mailbox.   4'8" ain't running over anything.  And  before you say car/truck, it can't be a REGULAR size vehicle your in.  

Reynard, I see your still a big eagles fan all over the post about motown! Some things never change even with change in screen names. Come on up to the rockpile tonight. When 2 teams from smith county play on the same field it wont be worth watching either team. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Reynard, I see your still a big eagles fan all over the post about motown! Some things never change even with change in screen names. Come on up to the rockpile tonight. When 2 teams from smith county play on the same field it wont be worth watching either team. 

Been to Whinemoreland. Don't enjoy sitting on them little league bleachers on the visitors side, and the home side......let's just say too many Postmen. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Reynard, do they serve ensure at the gordonsville/smith county game concession stand? I assume they do cause it wont be enough people with teeth to chew a hot dog up with all the hillbillys over there tonight. LOL

Coming from somebody on Stinking Creek in,,,,,,,,,,Whinemoreland.  The same place that has a baseball field next to the sewer plant.  The place everybody on 231 goes through , not to. The place that has a motel with garage doors to keep your car from being seen  being out in the weather.  

4 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Coming from somebody on Stinking Creek in,,,,,,,,,,Whinemoreland.  The same place that has a baseball field next to the sewer plant.  The place everybody on 231 goes through , not to. The place that has a motel with garage doors to keep your car from being seen  being out in the weather.  

Im glad you clarified that about the garage doors on our motel! I was fixing to have to call you out on it.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Reynard that Motel is our indoor parking garage.  Yall have your indoor practice facility and we have our indoor parking garage. 

Another thing about that Motel, it's on the Trousdale County line.  Go figure.  You can probably rent you a room there tomorrow to watch the re-run of the Westmoreland beat down on Macon County.    

Edited by 64NB95

6 minutes ago, 64NB95 said:

Reynard that Motel is our indoor parking garage.  Yall have your indoor practice facility and we have our indoor parking garage. 

Another thing about that Motel, it's on the Trousdale County line.  Go figure.  You can probably rent you a room there tomorrow to watch the re-run of the Westmoreland beat down on Macon County.    

I was about to mention that motel is closer to hartsville than it is westmoreland.