The mighty macon co blue tigers come to the rockpile next friday

Mr. Postman1

I got your seeds hanging Posty. I don't have any affect on the outcome of the game, but I am anxious for Friday to get here. Macon is small and slow. Westmoreland should have their way with us. The sad part is both of you are too dang stupid to recognize sarcasm when you see it. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

You must have forgot who is in Westmoreland region this year Watertown will be a L for Westmoreland and TC will blow Westmoreland out like past couple year in two games Westmoreland scored 7 points total against a down Trousdale team both years Westmoreland will struggle to even make the playoffs before you can even think about  Cookeville try scoring a TD on TC or just making the playoffs 

Blow westmoreland out? Wouldnt it 7-0? And 21-0? Far from clock running 35-0 blowouts

I still have yet to see Posty make any sort of prediction. I think deep down he knows what is in store. Of course it looks like he spends most of his time in Lafayette. He is probably some Westside reject that couldn't cut it in Macon so he affiliates with Westmoreland.

1 minute ago, Footballguru05 said:

I got your seeds hanging Posty. I don't have any affect on the outcome of the game, but I am anxious for Friday to get here. Macon is small and slow. Westmoreland should have their way with us. The sad part is both of you are too dang stupid to recognize sarcasm when you see it. 

If I were so sure I wouldnt be afraid to state what I thought. I know we are the 2a underdog with nothing to prove. Macon has a super walmart and the heisman trophy candidate on their team. LOL by the way, why did carlisle decide to go to TT tech. All the macon folk Ive ever talked to said all the sec schools were recruiting him?

Can't play that card now. Westmoreland is the clear favorite. Ezell Harding was just an appetizer for this Westmoreland team. Macon will be lucky to survive. Westmoreland's Taco Bell is bigger and they are in the almighty Sumner County. They are the clear favorite. It looks like our Heisman  contender has company with your all world running back and 3-4 NFL draft prospects. You would have to ask Carlisle why he is going to Tech. Had an offer from Navy as well. 

24 minutes ago, Footballguru05 said:

I still have yet to see Posty make any sort of prediction. I think deep down he knows what is in store. Of course it looks like he spends most of his time in Lafayette. He is probably some Westside reject that couldn't cut it in Macon so he affiliates with Westmoreland.

I think this is a very likely scenario. 

You may be right, but we have a few games between now and TC. Westmoreland is the only game I am worried about right now and I hope the team is not looking ahead. Carlisle is a great athlete, but his QB skills are not great. He will be a DB or OLB in college. TN Tech is nothing to be disappointed about. When was the last time Macon had someone get a full ride to a place like that?

3 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

Guru, we plan on watering those seeds of doubt early and often with TDs friday night! The earlier the motown tds the faster the seeds will spout.