Rhea County Golden Eagles Play host to Blackman

Blaze45

55 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

DEM OWLS HAVED MOVED ON TO THE 75 NORTH TRAVELS. RHEA IS HUGE ONCE YOU GET IN JUST DON'T EXPECT OPTIMAL CELLULAR SERVICE. GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GO WOODSHED BLAZE:thumb:

#LOP

I hope the only woodsheddin going on is on the opposite side of the field.  BTW Teague is twice the player he waswhen we scrimmaged you all last year... Bigger faster stronger. ... I hope we don't disappoint you PA

18 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I appreciate the info,

Delias is probably the closest sit down restaurant to the high school. It is around 5 to 10 minutes away. There are also some really good restaurants a little further away in town such as Yamato, Monkey Town, Jacob Meyers, Peking House, and many others. Deli Mart is pretty good on fried chicken and burgers. The home side serves pretty good burgers at the stands under the press box and at the front gate. If you are coming from Highway 111, I would stop on Dayton. I live in Spring City and I go to Dayton to eat before the games. 

12 minutes ago, QB14 said:

Delias is probably the closest sit down restaurant to the high school. It is around 5 to 10 minutes away. There are also some really good restaurants a little further away in town such as Yamato, Monkey Town, Jacob Meyers, Peking House, and many others. Deli Mart is pretty good on fried chicken and burgers. The home side serves pretty good burgers at the stands under the press box and at the front gate. If you are coming from Highway 111, I would stop on Dayton. I live in Spring City and I go to Dayton to eat before the games. 

Well I am bringing 3 of my 4 kidos to the game so they will most likely opt for snack in a sack meals...sonic, wendys, chik-fila taco bell...you know all that stuff we can't get here in Murfreesboro(right?)    Plus when I do take them to a sit down meal the boys eat like they have never been fed..."I'll have the 72 oz sirloin with bake potato, salad and an extra order of texas toast..."  Dad can we get desert?????

7 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Well I am bringing 3 of my 4 kidos to the game so they will most likely opt for snack in a sack meals...sonic, wendys, chik-fila taco bell...you know all that stuff we can't get here in Murfreesboro(right?)    Plus when I do take them to a sit down meal the boys eat like they have never been fed..."I'll have the 72 oz sirloin with bake potato, salad and an extra order of texas toast..."  Dad can we get desert?????

B45.......RC has a nice place.....tons of seats.....and a lot ov tradishun....turf......Eye beeleeve ewe weal enjoy hit...:popcorneater:

1 minute ago, STARSNBARS said:

B45.......RC has a nice place.....tons of seats.....and a lot ov tradishun....turf......Eye beeleeve ewe weal enjoy hit...:popcorneater:

Stars the only thing that would make this little road trip better is seeing you , Rebelwoman, and the rest of that rascally crew you hang around with

18 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Stars the only thing that would make this little road trip better is seeing you , Rebelwoman, and the rest of that rascally crew you hang around with

Saim hear and wear headin' yore way......Saif travulls buddee.....Tha better bee stocked upp at tha Mboro  Dee-Moes........Momma iz reddy....!!!........:hungry:

I know that most are writing Rhea off in terms of being in this game due to all the D1 talent on the other side, but one thing I know about the team is that they will give it their all.    They played a more loaded team from Indiana last year and while they lost, they did not back down in that game at all. 

This game will definitely make them a better team in the long run. 

34 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

No chick-fila unless you detour through Chattanooga but a Zaxby's and Bojangles and almost any other burger place you can think of except Burger King ... lol .. 

8 minutes ago, TNVolFan2000 said:

I know that most are writing Rhea off in terms of being in this game due to all the D1 talent on the other side, but one thing I know about the team is that they will give it their all.    They played a more loaded team from Indiana last year and while they lost, they did not back down in that game at all. 

This game will definitely make them a better team in the long run. 

Coaches are challenging this team. Players and fans alike here in the Boro know this aint no cake walk. We can only line up and play smash mouth football and see what we are made of. I know both teams will take some positive out of this game.