Ooltewah vs science hill

GOOSESDAD

58 minutes ago, denlron said:

Wonder if the football staff was on the faculty with kids all day if it would be better?  Maybe school should put more emphasis on football and less on IB?

Hey genius, Science Hill is an IB school too. Maybe if more of your players were actually in the IB program you would fair better. Your posts are about as good as your coach's play calling. 

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

I'LL LET YOU START IT BUT DON'T LET TONIGHT'S GAME FOOL YOU. DEM OWLS STILL GOT DA BEARZ AND BLUERAIDERZ NUMBER.

#LOP

I've been watching the Owls game. Set the dvr. Owls are really fast, big and athletic.  That's for sure. ST sucked and killed y'all quite a bit today. Our front 7 better be ready. That's a giving. Should be an entertaining game next week. 

I will be kinda nice(I know players get on here a read)with that being said: 6-8 turnovers almost guarantee defeat. Owls Qb cant throw the ball very well,SH blitzed him one time and figured it out quick.INTs,fumbles by RBs,punt return guys,kick return guys,it was embarassing to watch.The play-calling by owls is worse than Ive see anywhere,anytime EVER in east tenn.Head coach(if I read it right)calls all the plays? Well he needs to pass those duties to someone else,he's friggin terrible.Owls have NO down -field passing game,they have a couple of tall-lanky looking recvers.always runs to SHORT SIDE OF FIELD?all that speed and you let the 12th man(sideline) eat you alive every friday night? Owls defense cant stop anybody.I know SH was a huge team,but nobody could tackle.Safeties were making to many tackles.and the DBs looked lost,hilltoppers just ran right by them all night.With all that owls come storming back-it was 42-35 with 4 minutes left and STILL GET BLOWN OUT BY 30 PTS? 65-35 the coaches didnt miss all the tackles,the coaches didnt fumble or throw INTs,but they run the offense and defense.,.and they didnt make many changes on either side.Anyway rant over.SH came in and won.They were good,all turnovers helped,SH coached should have took a knee a couple times,but ooltewah's job is to stop them from scoring until the horn blows. I tried to tell passive after jamboree that this would happen.Ooltewah will beat a few people this year,but they will back in the playoffs and be one and done.

43 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Hey PA? Your boy Dougie Greenes defense didn't have much for Science Hill did he? Lol #LOP

34 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Big boy football

BLUERAIDERZ ENJOY YOUR UNDEFEATED CUPCAKE WINS BEING THE LEADER OF THE BOARD FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND LEAVE PA AND DEM WOODSHED WHIPPED OWLS BE! AS LONG AS WE COME IN YO HOUSE AND RUN YAL OFF DA FIELD LIKE COPELAND I'M GOOD. WE WILL BE READY FO SHO! 

#LOP:thumb:

Edited by PassiveAggressive

7 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

BLUERAIDERZ ENJOY YOUR UNDEFEATED CUPCAKE WINS BEING THE LEADER OF THE BOARD FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND LEAVE PA AND DEM WOODSHED WHIPPED OWLS BE! AS LONG AS WE COME IN YO HOUSE AND RUN YAL OFF DA FIELD LIKE COPELAND I'M GOOD. WE WILL BE READY FO SHO! 

#LOP:thumb:

Funny u mention cupcakes whenever yalls only win was against a cupcake. And Btw Bradley is gonna beat y'all too!! Gooooo Bears!!!!!

9 hours ago, powerball1988 said:

I will be kinda nice(I know players get on here a read)with that being said: 6-8 turnovers almost guarantee defeat. Owls Qb cant throw the ball very well,SH blitzed him one time and figured it out quick.INTs,fumbles by RBs,punt return guys,kick return guys,it was embarassing to watch.The play-calling by owls is worse than Ive see anywhere,anytime EVER in east tenn.Head coach(if I read it right)calls all the plays? Well he needs to pass those duties to someone else,he's friggin terrible.Owls have NO down -field passing game,they have a couple of tall-lanky looking recvers.always runs to SHORT SIDE OF FIELD?all that speed and you let the 12th man(sideline) eat you alive every friday night? Owls defense cant stop anybody.I know SH was a huge team,but nobody could tackle.Safeties were making to many tackles.and the DBs looked lost,hilltoppers just ran right by them all night.With all that owls come storming back-it was 42-35 with 4 minutes left and STILL GET BLOWN OUT BY 30 PTS? 65-35 the coaches didnt miss all the tackles,the coaches didnt fumble or throw INTs,but they run the offense and defense.,.and they didnt make many changes on either side.Anyway rant over.SH came in and won.They were good,all turnovers helped,SH coached should have took a knee a couple times,but ooltewah's job is to stop them from scoring until the horn blows. I tried to tell passive after jamboree that this would happen.Ooltewah will beat a few people this year,but they will back in the playoffs and be one and done.

PA DON'T CALL DEFEAT ON MY OWLS BEFORE THE GAMES ARE PLAYED. I'M LOYAL TO MY OWLS AND WILL RIDE IT OUT. IF YOU ALREADY GOT  PRECONCEIVED  NEGATIVE NOTIONS THEN DO ALL US A FAVOR AND JUMP SHIP NOW. DON'T FOLLOW NUTHIN YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN.:arrow:

#LOP