CPA-Ensworth Battle For Bellevue

Mothman26

23 hours ago, rollredroll said:

I have plenty of issues, and none of them have to do with the outcome of high school football games, past or present. Show me where I said anything about how CPA players from two years ago felt about the 2015 loss and how they did or did not move on from it.

Again, I have a child that went to CPA. To infer I have anything against CPA is asinine. I love that school and the people associated with it, on and off the field.

This thread is quickly serving as a reminder of why I have largely stayed off posting on the message boards, with the unfounded attacks that people inflict on others. Maybe I should practice what I preach and remember the past when it comes to expressing opinions on these message boards, because it certainly looks I am condemned to repeat it.

I wouldn't sweat some guy flapping his gums here. This place is full of smarmy folks that feel better by posting.

I picked CPA to lose big and still believe the better team lost. I did that even though I hold Ingle in great regard and have known him his entire life. 

Edited by Playerscoach

5 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

We will all be better for it. Your posting history of attacking people is not conducive to productive discussion. However, I still laugh at you calling me an "anal pore". Too funny!!!!? 

LOL.  I had a strong feeling you would show up after you stalked me to the 5A-6A site last year.  You've got your nose into everything.  Do you even have a life off oif CoachT?  You are the classic example of the pompous know-it-all poster who comments all over the sites and drives others such as RRR off the blogs.  The people I have "attacked" such as you deserved to be called out for your demeaning comments and yes being an  "anal pore"  BTW what happened to All World "Walker" who had no first name and DCA?

6 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

I wouldn't sweat some guy flapping his gums here. This place is full of smarmy folks that feel better by posting.

I picked CPA to lose big and still believe the better team lost. I did that even though I hold Ingle in great regard and have known him his entire life. 

Too funny.  YOU are one of those "smarmy folks that feel better by posting"  LOLOLOL

1 hour ago, owlbooster said:

LOL.  I had a strong feeling you would show up after you stalked me to the 5A-6A site last year.  You've got your nose into everything.  Do you even have a life off oif CoachT?  You are the classic example of the pompous know-it-all poster who comments all over the sites and drives others such as RRR off the blogs.  The people I have "attacked" such as you deserved to be called out for your demeaning comments and yes being an  "anal pore"  BTW what happened to All World "Walker" who had no first name and DCA?

Hahhaha! You mean when you threw a fit and called me an "anal pore" because I forgot to mention a name? It was bizare and needy? The thread is still on the T so folks can see you have issues. It's funny to me. No hard feelings. 

This is pure gold!!! I truly appreciate your commitment to silence. :)

Edited by Playerscoach

1 hour ago, owlbooster said:

Too funny.  YOU are one of those "smarmy folks that feel better by posting"  LOLOLOL

So you made another attack on me? Hilarious and consistent for you. Then, as usual, you made a comment about a kid. FTR, Walker, from DCA, chose Carson Newman over several other good programs. Now, you and I know your comment was meant to take a swipe at him and that is unfortunate. You have a bad habit of lashing out on the T so I hope you can get that addressed.

No hard feelings though. I know you're overly emotional here because of your obvious frustrations in the real world. Best of luck and see you on here in a year as you indicated. 

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Well, I addressed Owlbooster directly one time and was then attacked by him in three separate posts. A 3 to 1 ratio is a pretty clear indication of his lack of self awareness when alleging someone has an "obsession." Lol 

"Attacked" ???    LOL.   Hyperbolic as usual.  The obsession is all yours.   As an adult, I moved on from last season.  If I even come across one of your numerous posts, I rarely read them and certainly would not comment on it after your response last year.   I suggest you do the same.  You're the one one who has stalked me, perused my posting history, and now taken a swipe at me in this blog.   Had you not been complaining online about your player getting dissed by the Mr Football selection committee, our paths never would have crossed.   As far as "Walker"  it was an honest albeit slightly sarcastic question as to where he is now.   Just like it was an honest albeit sarcastic question about his first name last year.  Move on.  We can agree that we both think the other is an ahole.   Stop acting like one.

13 hours ago, owlbooster said:

"Attacked" ???    LOL.   Hyperbolic as usual.  The obsession is all yours.   As an adult, I moved on from last season.  If I even come across one of your numerous posts, I rarely read them and certainly would not comment on it after your response last year.   I suggest you do the same.  You're the one one who has stalked me, perused my posting history, and now taken a swipe at me in this blog.   Had you not been complaining online about your player getting dissed by the Mr Football selection committee, our paths never would have crossed.   As far as "Walker"  it was an honest albeit slightly sarcastic question as to where he is now.   Just like it was an honest albeit sarcastic question about his first name last year.  Move on.  We can agree that we both think the other is an ahole.   Stop acting like one.

Haha! Why would you call the kid "all world"? Nobody claimed that and it's clearly a jab at him. You have zero self awareness and the fact you continually take jabs at kids is utterly ridiculous. 

You are correct that I do not like folks like you. I actually had no idea who you were until you childishly attacked me in your first post.  But thats message boards for you. It's The the space for folks like you to have false bravado. I suppose it's therapeutic for you?

Now, please, stop posting like you promised. I understand now you cannot help yourself but telling falsehoods, making snarky argumentative remarks, and taking shots at children really is poor judgment for you. The T see's you for what you are fella. Just end the embarrassment.