Warren Co. vs. White Co.

PIONEERS12

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/21/2017 at 9:18 AM, 90warrior said:

Warren by a bunch. White has no skill players or speed. White will go 0-10 this year.  Mayb the worst team ever at white co. Livingston could hav scored a hundred if they wanted to. Our starters couldnt even score against there 3rd string. Whats sad is we have some of the best biggest lineman we have ever had. Also this group has won several championships when they wer younger. Too bad wat skill players they had hav either quit or injured. Too much politics at white county. 

90Warrior it's hard for me to believe that Sparta has sunk to this level. When I played against the Warriors y'all stood toe to toe with the CAVS. In fact in my 9-12 years (9th grade was Junior High) we went 2-2 against ya. I'm telling my age now but I played against Glass, Carrick, Coonrod etc... Still good friends with a lot of those guys especially Glass who I talk to fairly regularly  

But there's a common theme here. Who was the coach at Sparta when they beat Cookeville in 1986 & 1987? Jimmy Maynord. It's all about the coaching, getting guys out and building a program. 

No reason for y'all to be this down. Hope you get it back.