McNairy Central for Real

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to our county neighbors on picking up the win.  Only question i have is why would starters go back out after hour and a half lights out delay?  Thats very dangerous after playing 3 qtrs already.  Good luck rest of the way.  Got many friends whose kids play for the bobcats and would love to see them make a playoff run.

1 hour ago, cardfan said:

Congrats to our county neighbors on picking up the win.  Only question i have is why would starters go back out after hour and a half lights out delay?  Thats very dangerous after playing 3 qtrs already.  Good luck rest of the way.  Got many friends whose kids play for the bobcats and would love to see them make a playoff run.

We had two light delays and they may have combined for an hour and a half total but not sure it lasted that long. They happened in 2nd and I'm pretty sure it was the 3rd quarter and not the 4th but I could be wrong. I remember hoping for them not to go out in the 4th. It was a long game as Freedom Prep was late getting there as well. I thought we left some of our key starters in a little too long but it is what it is. Just hope they play hard and avoid the injury.

As a Covington Charger fan, I am glad to see that McNairy fans believe the game against Covington is a 'lock'. That will make great bulletin board material in the Charger locker room this week.

I don't recall playing y'all recently, so I don't know anything about your team. I'm looking forward to your visit to our place next week, though. Covington usually has a very good home crowd. Do y'all travel to away games well? I hate to look over on the visitors side and see 10 or 12 folks. OTOH, Covington fans filled the little visitors stands at FACS last night and had to stand along the fence. We may have outnumbered the home fans.

As as far as the game goes, expect to see our wing t on offense. And our QB can pass, although we don't throw the ball much. What kind of offense do y'all run?

Wishing for a safe trip for y'all, a clean game with no injuries, and a Charger win.

Edited by CHARGERFAN