Summertown @ Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many of our kids have been looking forward to this one. However, with all the injuries we're having, it sorta takes the wind out of ur sails. I'm looking for the cats to come out ready to play and excited for their first home game of the season. Praying we get our other guys back soon. 

46 minutes ago, Shane5020 said:

After a 1 point lost to Hickman Co. Summertown should be ready to play. Our D should be able to keep us in the game. Looking forward to this one.

If your counting on your D to win it then your in trouble, WC is very explosive with to many weapons in the backfield. As for defense, this WC group is playing as aggressive as I've seen in awhile, they swarm to the ball quick

19 hours ago, Rings said:

I know many of our kids have been looking forward to this one. However, with all the injuries we're having, it sorta takes the wind out of ur sails. I'm looking for the cats to come out ready to play and excited for their first home game of the season. Praying we get our other guys back soon. 

I've been looking forward to this game for years. I'm glad I'm gonna get to go. Are we gonna have anyone back this week, or will it basically look like the 2nd half against Loretto?

4 hours ago, 1RT said:

I've been looking forward to this game for years. I'm glad I'm gonna get to go. Are we gonna have anyone back this week, or will it basically look like the 2nd half against Loretto?

It's looking like the second half of last week, only one of them could be released by Friday but very doubtful he will play