GCA v TKA

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I agree Booger, sure glad we don't have to do that much traveling, though we still have some. For the life of me, I don't see why there aren't just two D-II divisions. That would've helped most in the travel dept. At worst, there should've been three evenly numbered divisions. Then again, the HOF Webb coach had a say in that, and that would've put them in with the big boys. Can't do that! It's more fun to beat up on the newbies until we get our pipeline programs together.

But, that's old news in a new season of football. I shall shut it and look forward to what seems like it should be a VERY COMPETITIVE football game in Seymour tomorrow night. Hoping I can get a little bday gift from my boy tomorrow.....couple of TDs maybe. One can hope! We're gonna need 'em.

oh its crayzy........thinkin those bapbtist over at Grace here in chattanooga have at least 6 games that r over 2 hours away......knowin it each schools choice, Kinda......but they r the only DII-A in the chattanooga area

guess they had to do what they thought was right...and to think Catholic North chose not to b a private school any more and go completely tuition assistance free so they could b a public

Booger just sayin :?

15 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I agree Booger, sure glad we don't have to do that much traveling, though we still have some. For the life of me, I don't see why there aren't just two D-II divisions. That would've helped most in the travel dept. At worst, there should've been three evenly numbered divisions. Then again, the HOF Webb coach had a say in that, and that would've put them in with the big boys. Can't do that! It's more fun to beat up on the newbies until we get our pipeline programs together.

But, that's old news in a new season of football. I shall shut it and look forward to what seems like it should be a VERY COMPETITIVE football game in Seymour tomorrow night. Hoping I can get a little bday gift from my boy tomorrow.....couple of TDs maybe. One can hope! We're gonna need 'em.

Sounds like you guys are playing Ensworth not TKA. 

Tried to watch this on Diamond Clear but it came in like Diamond Rough. I wanted to watch the Maryville game and the GCA game also but a combination of poor video, poor play on our part, poor lighting on their part and having to look at that horrible looking football field that looked like Farmer Brown took his cattle to graze on and eat the field up was just to much for me to take.

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was expecting a better game by our side the other night but as usual it takes four or five weeks to figure out how most of these teams really stack up. I really didn't look forward to this new private league but it is what it is. To me that's who has the deepest pockets and we all know that.

Well, right here is the bad news.  TKA does not have deep pockets.  Their facilities, compared to most every other private school, are not very good.  It may take some time to adjust to D-II, but, in the long run I believe that you will like it better.