Da Bears travel to the Owls

DaChampsAgain

15 hours ago, OLMomma said:

I stand corrected 4 interceptions and we fumbled once. 

But what a turnaround this week. NO TURNOVERS! A lot of that is directly due to the offensive line giving him time to find an open man. This line should be able to dominate before the season is out. Not sure who your kid in on the line, OLMomma, but keep encouraging him.

GO BEARS!!

1 hour ago, baconbreath said:

But what a turnaround this week. NO TURNOVERS! A lot of that is directly due to the offensive line giving him time to find an open man. This line should be able to dominate before the season is out. Not sure who your kid in on the line, OLMomma, but keep encouraging him.

GO BEARS!!

I always do. Thank you. I've always told him, "O-Line is the first to get chewed out when things go wrong and last to get praised when things go right." He understands that and so do I, but for anyone to say that our O line is the weakest point of our game is crazy. You don't put up 276 yards rushing on defending state champs and have a weak line. 

DA BEARS ARE THE LEAST OF DEM OWLS WORRIES. THIS WILL NOT BE A COLE COPELAND VS BLUERAIDERZ BEATDOWN! OR A TOPPERZ VS OWLS WOODSHED WHIPPING. MY SECONDARY USUALLY HAVE A PARTY WHEN DA BEARS COME TO TOWN. WE CAN TIME DEM COPELAND LIKE QBS BETTER THAN DEM SHIFTY STUDS. THROW IT UP! WE READY TO RUN IT BACK DA OTHER WAY. OR TRY TO RUN BETWEEN DA TACKLES  WE GOT YOU!

#LOP

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

DA BEARS ARE THE LEAST OF DEM OWLS WORRIES. THIS WILL NOT BE A COLE COPELAND VS BLUERAIDERZ BEATDOWN! OR A TOPPERZ VS OWLS WOODSHED WHIPPING. MY SECONDARY USUALLY HAVE A PARTY WHEN DA BEARS COME TO TOWN. WE CAN TIME DEM COPELAND LIKE QBS BETTER THAN DEM SHIFTY STUDS. THROW IT UP! WE READY TO RUN IT BACK DA OTHER WAY. OR TRY TO RUN BETWEEN DA TACKLES  WE GOT YOU!

#LOP

Always got the blueraiders name in yo mouth. I bet u blow your wad thinking about the raiders every night lol

PA TRYNA KEEP DEM BLUERAIDERZ RELEVANT. 

HEY ERRBODY DEM BLUERAIDERZ 2-0!!

BOUT TO BE 3-0 AFTER HAVING CUPCAKES AT DA GUVS MANSION:)

DEM OWLS HAD A TUFF SIRLOIN STEAK THAT WE COULDN'T EAT LAST WEEK.

WE HAVIN A PIC SIX PARTY WITH DA BEARZ ON FRIDAY NIGHT SPONSORED BY THE OWLS SECONDARY. WE INVITE DA BLUERAIDERZ ERR YEAR. WE EXTENDING THE INVITE TO 2-6A FOR THE NEXT 3 YRS!:D

#LOP

Edited by PassiveAggressive

I don't have a dog in this fight (Science Hill fan) but if Ooltewah can clean up all the mistakes you've got a fine football team. The RB, Quinn, is very good.

Sevier County also doesn't have the caliber QB that SH has. In fact, I'm willing to bet Ooltewah doesn't play another team with a better QB than SH's got this year.

Edited by WBNC83

6 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

I don't have a dog in this fight (Science Hill fan) but if Ooltewah can clean up all the mistakes you've got a fine football team. The RB, Quinn, is very good.

Sevier County also doesn't have the caliber QB that SH has. In fact, I'm willing to bet Ooltewah doesn't play another team with a better QB than SH's got this year.

Better than Hopkins? 

31 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

I seen him on tv. He is a really good QB. Refresh my memory. Was he the starter last year? 

Yes, he was the starter last year. He didn't even start playing QB until his freshman year. He had been playing WR and in the secondary, and those are mainly the positions he continued to play until last year. It's pretty amazing to watch a kid who had virtually no experience at the position two years ago play the way he is today. Last year, he showed flashes but he really needed to work on his passing. His arm just wasn't real strong and his accuracy needed a lot of work. He went to several camps over the summer and his arm strength and accuracy have drastically improved. He's becoming a real talent at QB.

1 hour ago, WBNC83 said:

QB SHIFTY, BUT YOU WON'T WIN TOO MANY GAMES LETTING THE OPPONENT CATCH UP. DA BACKUPS  GOT SOME PLAYIN TIME AND YOU TOOK YO FEET OFF DA GAS. GOOD LUCK 

#LOP

6 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

QB SHIFTY, BUT YOU WON'T WIN TOO MANY GAMES LETTING THE OPPONENT CATCH UP. DA BACKUPS  GOT SOME PLAYIN TIME AND YOU TOOK YO FEET OFF DA GAS. GOOD LUCK 

#LOP

Hopefully Coach Carter and his staff learned their lesson about taking their foot off the gas too early vs your Owls. You all put a nice scare into us that's for sure.