Union City @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

Cartman you are correct.  I hope to get a look at a Tide team at full strength.  Their QB looked very solid against Milan and their linemen looked physical and agile.  We must contain that young man and watch out for those slippery receivers on the bubble screens.  Hopefully we can just pound the football like we are known to do and keep the mistakes to a minimum.  I feel like we have improved some since the Mayfield game and can only expect that to continue.  We will be fine down the road.  It's the present that has me concerned.  We have backs that run the ball hard and finish their runs by falling forward more often than not.  

On defense, we have two solid tackles that can plug a whole with linebackers that are quick to respond to the football.  We have to find a way to get more pressure on the QB.  I feel pretty good about the rest of the defense so we should compete.  

I don't know what to think about how little interaction we are having with the Peabody posters.  Hopefully everything is going to be okay with the injuries we have heard about. 

29 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Cartman you are correct.  I hope to get a look at a Tide team at full strength.  Their QB looked very solid against Milan and their linemen looked physical and agile.  We must contain that young man and watch out for those slippery receivers on the bubble screens.  Hopefully we can just pound the football like we are known to do and keep the mistakes to a minimum.  I feel like we have improved some since the Mayfield game and can only expect that to continue.  We will be fine down the road.  It's the present that has me concerned.  We have backs that run the ball hard and finish their runs by falling forward more often than not.  

On defense, we have two solid tackles that can plug a whole with linebackers that are quick to respond to the football.  We have to find a way to get more pressure on the QB.  I feel pretty good about the rest of the defense so we should compete.  

I don't know what to think about how little interaction we are having with the Peabody posters.  Hopefully everything is going to be okay with the injuries we have heard about.

Sorry to hear about Baugus.  He looked really good back there running and throwing.  I hope he will get back soon.  Also the lineman,  I saw one on the highlight reel that was dominating his opponent over and over.  I assume he's the one you lost.  Speedy recovery for both these young men.  Hopefully this will not be a continuous situation for you guys.  Last year,  once we started seeing injuries,  it just kept coming.  Best of luck. 

1 hour ago, BigSwo said:

Sorry to hear about Baugus.  He looked really good back there running and throwing.  I hope he will get back soon.  Also the lineman,  I saw one on the highlight reel that was dominating his opponent over and over.  I assume he's the one you lost.  Speedy recovery for both these young men.  Hopefully this will not be a continuous situation for you guys.  Last year,  once we started seeing injuries,  it just kept coming.  Best of luck. 

Unfortunately it's 6 weeks for both!Thanks for the concern brother!

6 weeks sucks.  I'm sure your team will rally around the backup players and you will still be very competitive.  The advantage is that we haven't seen the backup QB and we can only speculate as to what he will bring to the table.  Who knows what surprises we are in for.  We shall see. 

2 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Swo it's Thursday so I am comfortable telling you you won't see Baugus or one of our top notch linemen!I still believe we will compete,but you off all teams know.what a quarter back that has the ability to run can do!!Heck our team is so young so we will be there come the playoffs!!! ROLL TIDE

Hate to hear of any young guys getting hurt and missing time! Everyone likes to win but it's harder for these kids to take because they work all year to enjoy the playing time!! Prayers for complete healing for your guys!! 

• Upvote 1

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY! TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. KEEP GETTING BETTER,  STAY ON COURSE, STEP ON THE GAS PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP.  The Tide is waiting on you.  They are prepared for you.  They will play hard. YOU WILL PLAY HARDER.  SET YOURSELVES APART FROM THE REST.  COME ON TORNADOES,  COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT THOSE STINKIN FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!